Gift Giving Ideas.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I wrapped up my Christmas shopping yesterday. But it wasn't easy. Buying for the same folks year after year.... gets tougher every year. I've given flashlights, high-end pens, quality knives, and electronics. (Watches are good gifts too, but they tend to be very personal).

I'm starting this thread to help out other CPFers who might be having problems with deciding on gift ideas.

So, share with us what you guys are giving to friends, family members, co-workers, spouse, mistress, the neighbor down the hall. It might inspire others.

Chuck289

Enlightened
I got Fenix L2Ds for 7 of my friends. A pair of dial calipers for my dad, Surefire 6P for my brother and a Fisher Trekker space pen for my mom.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
From me, my sister and mother are getting bonnet-style hair dryers, and my father is getting a fancy electric grill.
I don't have any more money now - there's a possibility that I won't even be able to afford Christmas cards this year, but the telephone works. :thumbsup:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my gf a new GPS (Garmin Nuvi 660) and a new cell phone (Blackberry Pearl). She got me a Surefire Kroma. :) Well, gave me money for it...close enough. :thumbsup:

Uncle Bob

Enlightened
GustBuster Umbrella!

Ever see folks struggling helplessly with an umbrella that the wind has inverted? Not with this bugger. It's guaranteed to withstand winds up to 55 mph.

The "main squeeze" requested this as a gift and that is what she shall receive.
:thumbsup:

Latest posts