Wolf Eyes Q5

heztai

Newly Enlightened
Hi, does anybody know anything about the new wolf eyes Q5 light? Or whether they have one coming or when?

Thanks!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
All I know is that I just ordered the Q5 drop in! We shall see if it ships out on the 12th or not though! I asked in the comments section for super Mike to pick me out a nice one since it's to replace the one that was stolen with my newest G2. Lost the Al bezel and ucl lens and the pila cell and the GITD o rings and the custom lanyard. I hate people.......................

Last edited:

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tomorrow I'm ordering the
Q5 for a 6v
Q5 for 9V
Fox 1 light and a Raider with coiled paddle switch for my shotgun

The 9V will go in a Pila GL2 on my duty belt
The Fox will be an alternate

The 6V drop in will go in a PILA GL2 for my carbine and the Raider is going on a shotgun.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi, does anybody know anything about the new wolf eyes Q5 light? Or whether they have one coming or when?

Thanks!
Hi Guys :wave:

All these flashlights will have the Q5 High Output modules and be added to our website late this week or over the weekend.
Fox-1
6A Sniper
D2A Defender
6H Sniper
6M
9A
9DA
M90A
Guider Digital 4-Mode
Thunder
Storm

Holiday Cheers!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Hello Mike, the replacement worked very well. It's gone now, but it was nice. I ordered a Q5 yesterday for it's replacement, and put your name in the comments section.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I went ahead and pulled the trigger

Placed an order for the following

Wolf Eyes 6HX HO with cree Q2 and coiled cable switch (for duty shotgun)
Wolf Eyes HO D26 3.7-13/Cree Q5 for my PILA GL3R (carbine mounted)
Wolf Eyes D26 3.7-6V Q5 Cree LED for my PILA GL2R (old style) will be a general use light.
Wolf Eyes FOX-F1, will be a duty light I think at this point I'll be covered for about a month, then I'll get the Fenix T1 just as a secondary light, I need a light with clip for plain clothes work

Once I have the FOX I'll do a review on it and advise.

maybe a few beam shots if I can figure out how to do them.

BTW, I want to thank Mike for putting up with my phone calls and constant rambling. He's a great guy to deal with and try's to answer all questions to the best of his ability.

Enlightened
Score! Just placed an order for a D26 Q5 module. I loved the HO beam but didn't find it bright enough last time I had one. Hopefully the Q5 will take care of that problem. :twothumbs

Enlightened
Sign up for an account at the online store and send Mike an email with your log-in name and tell him you're with CPF. He'll hook you up when you log in to the store.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Mike! Just got off the phone with you regarding the two extra SF G2 lamp module springs. Great customer service, will be doing business with you guys again :D .

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
PM sent Mike, thank you very much. Ordering a new light to replace the stolen one part by part is costing me a bit of money so any break helps alot! I didn't feel the pain with the last light as I ordered a part every 2 weeks, but I got all the new parts ordered on the same day this time. It stings the wallet.

kingoftf

Newly Enlightened
I´ve ordered the Storm Q5 last week from flashlightshop in Germany but still no comment when it will arrive.
Seems to be a good successor for my Microfire 500R (R.I.P.)