• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB tigerlight85 or parts.

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
I am well impressed with my 375 tiger but want to go the whole hog with the JS mod.

Does anyone have a complete light or parts to convert mine for sale?

Thanks

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am well impressed with my 375 tiger but want to go the whole hog with the js mod.

Does anyone have a complete light or parts to convert mine for sale?

Thanks
I don't but I have the modded reflector and potted WA 1111 bulbs from js and the premium battery not a TigerLight 85 but TigerLight 11 and brighter than the standard lamp assembly. Out put with the WA 1111 bulb is 880 lumens (approximately 572 lumens with the .65 percent loss for reflector/lens loss computed). It's blindingly bright. You can get the reflectors/ potted bulbs from js.

Last edited:

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
James

Thanks for your comments, hope someone out there can help with a complete light or bits. I will try JS and see what he has.

Cheers

djblank87

Enlightened
Gary as Depusm12 has said, did you PM js?

When I upgraded my TL to the TL11 package it took one day to get everything squared away with js and then I got a package four days later and my Tiger11 was done.

ggaarryy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to you all for the advice. I have dropped JS a PM and will wait see if he can help.

But in the meantime , there must be some one out there with an 85 .

Let me know.