Fenix L2D CE in UK?

fivefive

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone know where is the cheapest place to get a Fenix L2D Q5 in the UK please?

Many thanks, :)

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Fenix Store has international shipping included in the price. There is also a 8% off coupon, "CPF8".

There are a few UK Fenix Dealers but I don't remember which ones.

fivefive

Newly Enlightened
actually, i think i need the L2D Q5 lol...

does Fenix-store sel the Q5???? anyone ??

thanks a lot

fivefive

Newly Enlightened
finally, does anyone know how long delivery usually take from fenix-store to ship to uk??

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
finally, does anyone know how long delivery usually take from fenix-store to ship to uk??

Around a year ago it took two weeks for the fenix store to ship two torches (together) to me.
C&E missed it :whistle: as it's marked value was less than $40, otherwise I would have to have coughed up some import duty (tax) and then coughed up again to the post office who charge to collect said duty for the taxman! :shakehead

Let us know how you get on.

Helmut.G

Enlightened
next time you order a fenix light, check out http://www.qualityflashlights.co.uk/
they ship to europe for free, I always order my lights from there, consider it the best european shop for fenix lights.
everytime a new light comes out (like L2D CE P4, L2D RB 80, L2D RB 100, L2D CE Q5 etc) it is the same price as the older models and you get lots of gifts also :sssh: