The mist. Movie.

stephenmadpotato

Enlightened
I watched that movie yesterday. It was unbelievable. Best movie I have ever seen. It is a little corny and bad special effects, but the script was unbelievable. It was so accurate in regards to the way humans would react to that kind of situation. Watch it. Trust me 10/5

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read the short story 12 or so years ago and thought at the time it would make a great movie. And I really liked the movie which had a much different ending than King's. Pretty much standard characters for a King story but one of the best screen adaptations of his work (unlike Dreamcatcher which was really bad).

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was a little unhappy as to how the movie ended - but I guess the producers felt it *had* to end, unlike the story which was left open.

One of the best screen adaptations of a King story I've ever seen. The nutcase woman however was scarier than all the monsters in it. My daughter tells me she's been on Law and Order, also as a nutjob. She's good at that role :)

Great stuff!

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite King work along with "Regulators". I'll see it, but probably wait for PPV.