Yet another Surefire Post.......

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
My first surefire arrived today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's a beautiful E2e HA and she's gorgeous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif It's absolutely perfect, no tooling marks..smooth as a baby's ***. Except for the industrial knurling. The second guy who saw it is the (senior maintenance guy)who said "Awwww now ain't THAT cute!" Now keep in mind this guy swears that Maglites rule "the brightest lite out there" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Well never guess what he did, took a full face blast of two fresh 123's an a MN02 bulb. It was hysterical! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif All he could say was: WOW! WHAT A LITTLE ^%#%@& EYE-BURNER THAT THING IS! He is currently checking his funds as I write this. Plus half the guys in the shop wanted to fondle it. Overpriced, NOT so water resistant so what? I am very happy with my SF. Thank you....that's all I wanted to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I know what you mean. My E2O is pretty much the perfect EDC light. Exactly the right size for the back pocket of a pair of jeans (at least in my size jeans).

Now....if only it was regulated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

BTW, last month my A/C repairman took a full face blast of a Tigerlight in my attic after snickering at it's size.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, Stingray, I still remember that thread of yours. I wonder if Tigerlight will release a LA that boast a 30 mins run time with double the brightness... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's going to be truly astounding to have well over 600 lumens in your face. A bit hot to if I may add.

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
I didn't mention I already had a KL1 head ( waiting for just this moment) I can't seem to find out much about the KL4. Do you have any of the specifics on it?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Dreck said:
5W Luxeon??? What the heck would be the runtime on that setup?? B5 aways

[/ QUOTE ]

probably an hour in a 2x123a light. then going into "moon" mode or low beam. 1hr @ 2x123a why not just buy an E2E? or the A2.

i know the answer to my own question, cause we can and we're flashaholics!