Wolf Eyes M90 polarity question

jonpmc

Newly Enlightened
So I just got my M90x in the mail and I am confused. The manual for the light says, "c. Insert the battery into the housing, positive polarity towards the body tail end!" The batteries that where in it when I opened it had the positive towards the bulb end. There is also a little sticker inside the body on the tail end which shows a cell with the positive end towards the lamp. So I put the battery back in positive toward the lamp, like I found it, and it works just fine. I am sure that since it is an incandescent light polarity won't matter much but I am wondering if this is an error in the printing of the manual or an error on the part of whoever put the sticker in the body? Any help would be appreciated.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
It depends on what tailcap you have with the light, if you have the push button tactical tailcap then the "+" end goes towards the lamp, if you have the LED tailcap then the "+" goes towards the tailcap. If you do not want the LED in the tailcap to work then you insert the cells with the "+" towards the lamp......hope that this is clear as mud....:)

jonpmc

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, that is definatly helpful. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to really hurt the light, I am actually using the tactical switch so the current way will be fine.