Rip ScooterBug

ScooterBug

Enlightened
My name is Brian Bailey son of ScooterBug his name was William Bailey
My dad past away Friday 11/23/07 He came home from hunting behind the house
He made it to his parking spot and apparently had a heart attack, Seatbelt on, truck running and foot on the brake.
I miss him ALLOT!!!!!

Sorry im so late informing yall

William S. Bailey
Kingstree, Sc

William Seymour "Bill" Bailey, 59, died Friday, November 23, 2007 at his residence.
Mr. Bailey was born in Conway,Sc a son of the late Harry and Betty White Bailey. He was a retired law enforcement officer, having served with the Williamsburg Co. Sheriff's Dept. and the Andrews Police Dept, having attained the rank of Captain.
Surviving: His wife: Susan Parsons Bailey, of Kingstree, son: Brian (Caroline) Bailey, of Kingstree daughter: Kimberly (Master Sergeant Bill) Adler, of Ramstein AFB, Germany, grandchildren: Katie and Kristen Adler and Carrie Lynn Bailey, brothers: Harry Bailey and Rob Bailey.
Memorial services will be 2 P. M. Wednesday in Broad Swamp Pentecostal Holiness Church Kingstree, SC. The family will receive friends following the services at the Church. Williamsburg Funeral Home is assisting the family.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dying at the end of a day of doing what you love probably isn't too bad a way to pass on.

Sorry for your loss.

Akita

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear that...my condolences.

I lost my Dad about four years ago when he died of a stroke.

I know how it feels.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Wow I didn't see this thread before. I"m sorry for your loss. I've lost both parents so I know the lost feeling you must be having now.
Take Care

Latest posts