SF E-series cell extender PLEASE :D

kungfumo

Newly Enlightened
Can you guys show me some links for some single cell extenders for the e-series surefire lights? Thanks a bunch, started to build a aleph:)

Last edited:

kungfumo

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF E-series cell extender

I have searched for 3 hours and found nothing:( Maybe I will just buy another aleph 2 cell body:whistle:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF. Did you google (not CPF Google) Surefire battery extender? Try Surefire A19? Check out LA Police Gear.

Bill

shinbone

Newly Enlightened
I don't believe there is a factory E series extender and the A19 is the extender for the C series bodies.

There are single cell bodies for the E series at the LEDGuy (McGizmo's Aleph?) website, but you will likely need additional bodies for additional capacities.

Definitely look at LEEF bodies at Lighthound's website for multi-cell bodies which allow Surefire E heads with C tailcaps. With the LEEF bodies you could also use the Surefire A19 single cell extender (realize these Surefire extenders are not HAIII and only available in black [like the 6P/9P series]).

kungfumo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, I looked around and saw a extender that went onto the front of the body, but could not find out who made it or where to purchase it. I may just buy another body in 2 cell configuration.
Maybe some one will know.

I tried google and couldnt find anything. Even sleazebay didnt have anything.:mad::mecry:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
As boltgun says, it's going to be difficult to do because of the way the E series body is machined. I suggest getting an aftermarket 3 cell body.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
My apologies, I overlooked your reference to E extenders, thinking of the A19, and after market C series extenders instead. I do have an extender for the E series, made by DSpeck, I believe, it fits in front of the existing body. Diameter is larger than an E series body, and it does not look that great, but matches most natural SF finishes. It was hiding that last time I looked for it.

Bill

Rogue_monkey

Enlightened
I manged to find one on here once. It treads on the front of the light like stated. I can't remember who I bought it off of, how much I paid or even why I bought it for that matter.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Hey guys, I've got some at the anodizer right now.

manyinboxscaled.jpg

Not a very good picture, but it's the only one I've got at the moment, and it at least gives you some idea.

I'm hoping to have them ready in about 2 weeks, but dealing with outside work is always an exercise in patience.

kungfumo

Newly Enlightened
Thats freakin sweet:thumbsup: How much, and I take it they attach to the front of the body?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Not sure on price yet, but probably about $30. They do go on the front, and of course stack together.