• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare Alumnium CR2 Twisty for Arc LS by Bombelmen

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hello all, I am sure that some of you probably still remember me, but it has been a while since I have been around. But I recently found a whole stash of one of a kind lights. Almost every single one of these lights has a story behind it, and most of them are pretty amazing looking. I thought I would sell off some of them in an attempt to buy some new lights. Anyway, heres what I got, as always post or PM me with any questions.

1. Groovy! HAIII Body - This light started as one of the few Bead Blasted Groovy's that were made. However, while doing some other anodizing, I decided to have this one hard anodized, there was only one other Groovy! done with HAIII in that batch, and to my knowledge is the only other HAIII Groovy!. But that one was not bead blasted first, so this light truly is one of a kind. It still has all the original o-rings, except for some replaced with GID o-rings for decoration. I have the lens but no reflector, I will include an optic if the buyer wishes. (Never Carried) -
$100 --REDUCED TO $80-- --Reduced again to $75-- -DOWN TO $60- (Just a bare alu Groovy cost $50, with nothing in it) -SOLD-

IMG_0095.jpg

2. Groovy! #3 Body - This is the third Groovy! with the CPF Special edition bezel. I carried this light for a while, and it is not in perfect shape, but has held up well, and has no real body damage. Again, has all the original o-rings, with some GID added. Has a lens but no reflector, will include optic if buyer wishes. - $40 -SOLD-

3. Pierce M10 - These lights were on sale for a short amount of time and retailed for about $110. It is very small, and actually performs very well. The one I have is the one with the narrow optic. To read all about the M10 go to the pierce website. - $85 -SOLD-

IMG_0092.jpg

4 & 5. Arc LS CR2 Battery caps - These were part of a small run of about 100 units that CPF member Bombelman did, because he wanted to make his Arc LS smaller. The original thread for this item is here. One is HAIII and is #3, the HAIII on this piece is really really amazing looking, some of the best I have ever seen. The other one I have is not numbered and bare alu. - $50 (HAIII) $40 (Bare) -HAIII CR2 Twisty is SOLD- Bare Alu still left - $30 (There were only 6 Bombelmen Bare Alu of these ever made, also it is still very high grade alu and can be anodized. I just no longer have a contact at a shop. So I dont have the ability to get it anodized.)

6. Arc LS First Run Bezel #1219 - Is a great collectors item...Own a piece of Arc history. - $10 -SOLD-

IMG_0097.jpg

7. Original Orb Splash Anodized Body - This is one of the very first Orb Flashlights, before the RAW and the Wee. I had it splash anodized blue on purple, to give it a very unique look. As far as I know there is no other Orb, even remotely close to looking like this one. It even has a tritium slot. I do not have the light to go with this, but I will include the spring and the lens. The only other thing about this light is that, while being anodized it was masked incorrectly and the inside was anodized, this anodization would have to be ground off before use. - $50 -SOLD-

8. Cutdown Marbled Mag Body - This is a re anodized, mag light it is orange with gold and red swirls. This light has also been cutdown to the 1xAA size. Like the above, this light needs some very minimal grinding work in order to make contacts work. - $35
-SOLD-

IMG_0100.jpg

I will be posting more in the future, including some more mag mods. I just need to figure out what I want to part with and how much to sell it for, here is a picture of some of what you can expect to see later.

I also have some old moding supplies, including emitters, boards, sandwiches, and more. I will be posting those soon.

Just like all other sales, first person to say "I'll take it #___" gets it, please after posting also PM me, so we can talk about payment, I accept PayPal and will accept Money Orders, but prefer not to. If you have any questions or would like any additional information or pictures about any of the lights, please post or PM me.

-EDIT-
I am willing to accept trades, right now I am really looking for an HDS, if anyone has one for sale or to trade for. But all trades will be considered, so just shoot me a PM :)

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HAIII Groovy! and More Customs

Ill take the #7 the Orb..

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

-PayPal received for the Pierce.

-PMs sent to Cuso and donn

Will ship via priority mail tomorrow.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Sorry Scuba, Cuso already got the Orb, it is a nice piece though. I am reducing the price of the HAIII Groovy to $80. Like I said its one of a kind, and one of the very few Groovy's that can be carried.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: HAIII Groovy! -PRICE REDUCED AGAIN-

BUMP! I have found lens's for the Groovy!'s that will be included. I have also reduced all the prices. Come on these are good deals :)

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: HAIII Groovy! - DOWN TO $60-MUST GO - | Arc LSH CR2 Twisties!

Come on guys, these lights are marked down so much. If I didn't really want another light, I would have just kept them. But your loss is my gain. I am really surprised that no one wants the Groovy!'s. People just not interested anymore? Thanks. -MINI

gunga

Flashaholic

I'm quite intersted in the groovys (both), can you provide more info? The non-ha one is bare Al right?

What kind of drivers are they and can they take li-on?

EDIT: just noticed, these are bodies only eh?

Last edited:

Finbar

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Bombelman HAIII CR2 .

I think it is #4?

Fin

Leadfoot2

Newly Enlightened

I'll take number 1, Groovy in HA3 for 60.00

PM on its way

Leadfoot

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

PMs have been sent. Yes the Groovy's are just bodies, they will take any sammy sandwich. The second one is not Bare Alu it is the standard Groovy coating, which I believe is nickel (someone correct me if I am am wrong).

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take both groovies if they're still available, if not i'll take the one that's left.

PM me the paypal info.

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

2. Groovy! #3 Body If youd like to throw in an optic that would be awesome :) but not required.

Shane