Life just got better...I found my Orb Raw

BytorJr

Newly Enlightened
Well, about 10 days ago I lost my Orb Raw. I stuck it in a cargo pocket that had a huge hole develop. So I looked around work for 4 days tracing my steps. I thought surely it'd been picked up and taken...where else could it have been. I mean I looked under the small sliver of my car seat and didn't see it...how could it even have gotten there...it's not THAT small.

Well, yesterday my seat got stuck....tonight...I found my Orb Raw...stuck in the seat rail (lengthwise) causing my seat to get stuck. So, why the story? Well, in the process of trying to unjam the seat (before I knew my Raw was there) I was banging the $$@@ out of it trying to get whatever it was to break. Well, it never did. So my Orb Raw is no virgin anymore, it's got some pretty nice gouges in a few places, but guess what...the lens didn't even break!!!!!!! Still works just great.

So, to anybody thinking the Orb Raw isn't tough..think again. It was even washed in my Bosch washer about 3 weeks ago...no ill effects. I'm pleasantly surprised..hearing how these little guys are "fragile." Nope....I'd say pretty dang tough.

Thanks Rob and Lummi. Sorry to abuse the Orb, but you make a great light!!!!!!