• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti PD-27S ALL SOLD

js16301

Newly Enlightened
For sale we have:

1. A Ti PD-27S w/green trit in tail asking SOLD TO BOLEK
2. A Ti PD Mule Mizer Option w/white trit. Comes with black Elephant hide light holster from Matt. Sorry but I will not split up the package. SOLD TO HOPPYJR
3. Next up is a black Aleph A19 XR-E flashlight, NG750 LE, 1x123 power pack, McTC/McClickie switch. I replaced the bezel with one from my NovaTac but will also include the original one. During the process I placed my thumb on the lens and cleaned it with alcohol and I think I removed the AR coating off of it. SOLD TO DOG CHASER

All lights are mint, if you have any questions please pm me or send me an e-mail and I'll do the best I can to answer any questions. I should be posting pictures of the lights tomorrow.

First to Post or PM I'll take it gets it.

I will only ship to confirmed PAYPAL address. All prices include USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation within CONUS. Insurance will be an extra $12.00 if you request it. I will not ship international.

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti PD-27S, TI MULE, ALEPH A 19

If you can send the Ti PD-27 S registered to France I take it. I'm also interested by the ALEPH A 19. Is it an Al light ? What is a NG750 LE ? What is a power pack ?
I just recived a Ti mule from Souptree an it was no pb. I can ad the 12$ for the insurance.

js16301

Newly Enlightened

Bolek,

Sorry for now I'm not selling international, trying to keep it in CONUS.

Jim

js16301

Newly Enlightened

B T T T All that's left is the Ti 27S until Sunday, after Sunday I'm going to withdraw it and keep it.

Jim

Bolek

Enlightened

stil interested from France for theTi PD-27S