• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Cell tactical body for Fenix P3D

Bushman5

Enlightened
Used for 5 seconds on my P3D Q5.

3 Cell tactical body for Fenix P3D (NOT P3D Q5)

quite literally less than 5 seconds use total, with a Q5 head and a replacement Q5 head.

I dont recommend these be used with the Q5. Sorry, just my 2 cents. Your milage might vary, but after going thru 2 Q5s I'm quite literally done with these lights. Going back to tried tested and true Pelican lights.

will sell the 3 cell tactical body with a fairly new, but used Fenix P3D Q5 (LED head is blown, battery tube and tailclicky are fine. ) Have at er, maybe take apart the head and mod it.

I paid $80 for the fenix Q5, $50 for the tactical body, my loss your gain $45 USD shipped anywhere in North America via Canada Post

or

Will trade for a excellent condition used Kabar heavy bowie 12" or 14" , or similar kabar

In vancouver BC, email for my paypal CC email, its different than my contact email

http://chows.smugmug.com/photos/212022182-L.jpg

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
Temporarily withdrawn, a few of you have convinced me to try again (hey maybe thirds time the charm) with the P3D and the 3 cell tactical body.

gunga

Flashaholic
Give me a shout if you change your mind.

I'm local and may be into doing a mod at some point...

Then we can grab a coffee!

:wave:

gunga

Flashaholic
If I can open it, I should be able to.

I've not done crees yet (only seoul) but intend to do cree at some point since I have an unpotted L1D P4.

I was waiting for R bin but will likely keep waiting...

gunga

Flashaholic
Hi Bushman. If you like, open up the heads (lots of info about opening them up) and we can discuss replacing the emmitters for you.

I'm not too interested in opening em up, but am into switching to a few R bins...

Also have a suggestion about the 3 cell body.

NewShockerGuy

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of getting this but your saying that it does not work with the P3D q5 CREE led?

Just looking on some input because I was about to buy both bodies for my P3d Q5...

Thanks,
-Nigel

Bushman5

Enlightened
^ nope it did'nt work with the Q5 head i had, and another replacement Q5 head. Blew out both heads instantly. Will work with older P3D heads, but nOT P3D Q5.

this item back up: Tactical 3 Cell body for Fenix P3d. brand new, less than 5 seconds use .

looking for KABAR heavy bowie (used in excellent condition is fine) or $40 USD.
Will mail anywhere in CONUS (Canada & US). will include the 3 cell tactical body, a Fenix Q5 tailcap, original Q5 body, and a blown Q5 head if you want to replace the LED. smoking deal. My $$$$$$$$ loss your gain.

will also trade for cut down single AA MINIMAG , black or grey.

paypal fine.

want this tactical body gone .

Gadgetor

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bushman, I live in PoCo & am interested in your stuff
PM sent

Bushman5

Enlightened
Re: 3 Cell tactical body for Fenix P3D (this item now TRADED!)

TRADED with GADGETOR for a old Camillus knife. Pleasure to meet you today Gadgetor, thanks for the trade! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: 3 Cell tactical body for Fenix P3D (this item now TRADED!)

Wha??!!!! The P3D is a two cell light. You ran it on three cells and were surprised that it was blown, then did the same thing with a second one??!!!

I am missing something here.