Anyone besides me

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pre order the Wolf Eyes FOX1 ?

I was going to order the Fenix T1 but the clip being permanent was a non starter (for now).

The "Focusing" feature of the FOX1 doesn't have me all warm and fuzzy either but if I can set it and forget it and it's as bright as claimed then I should be happy.

carmatic

Newly Enlightened
well the specs are certainly attractive, more lumens than the t1 and takes 2 different types of batteries.... But instead of a 10 hour low mode like the t1, it has a focusing head and its one single mode thats full power for abit more than an hour , followed by however much the batteries can power the led after that...

garence

Newly Enlightened
I saw a post where someone unscrewed the head to remove the clip on the T1... and putting the head back in place demonstrated a solid seal. So, the clip should be a non-issue.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
My understanding is the clip on the T1 can only be removed by dremel or other cutting.
I wasn't thrilled with that idea. I will eventually get a T1 anyway.

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
Yup I preordered one also. 260 lumens is allot and I love the 18650 capability. The focus head is also different so I guess we will see. So far to me my wolf eyes lights have proven to be very tough and great performing lights I hope this is to.. Should be shipping soon no?

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I haven't pre ordered it as such, but i would suggest i will have one pretty soon after Glen gets his supply hence you could probably say i am committed to having one. Looks like a great looking light, two mode would be nice, in the same way that the Defender II works. My favourite interface, can be used as a one mode light then a simple twist and you have low.

djblank87

Enlightened
I'm the culprit that took the Fenix T1 head off and removed the clip and I took pictures and so on. While mine required just a bit of hand strenght others are not having such an easy time getting there heads off.

But back on topic the new WF looks great and has an impressive looking output as far as the numbers go.