Auction: Arc-AAA red, green, blue-green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have been following the Auction feeler thread, I made a small number of colored LED Arc-AAA prototypes and considered offering them for auction.

red_green_blue-green_nichias_large.jpg

Well, with out much further ado, here's the auctions:

red LED

green LED

blue-green LED

note: the blue-green is a bit more green than the picture indicates. The camera doesn't quite get the color right.

These are standard Arc-AAA housings and regulator. The LEDs are not the best centered in the housing because the LED package size is a bit different (not all 5mm leds are equal in dimensions).

Shipping is $9 to the USA and $25 to the rest of the world. No, I am not going to mess with tweaking this out to further detail. Keep it simple is what this auction is about.

Lifetime warranty for store credit (since it is not a regular inventory item).

Probably won't get to you in time for Christmas.

peter

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey peter,

you might want to put the word flashlight in the title. I had a hard time finding the auction when I placed the bid

craigberesh

Newly Enlightened
From the post originaly posted. Peter said the red centered well. Is this red one in ebay centered well or not so well?

scottaw

Enlightened
I really want to bid, just to show there is interest, but if i win i can't justify over $60 for a red light. But if you were to make these available for normal arc prices i'd buy a red one in the first batch. Hint Hint Gransee :)

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
I figured these, especially the red and the green, would go for more than they did. I had anticipated closer to $70 for them. I'm assuming this was due to what I perceive as a general dislike for eBay on these forums.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured these, especially the red and the green, would go for more than they did. I had anticipated closer to $70 for them. I'm assuming this was due to what I perceive as a general dislike for eBay on these forums.

I believe there is a market price for just about everything so I wouldn't expect the lights to sell for much more. I'm sure you could sell a lot of lights at $39.95 but $50.00 plus is not really an option when you have alternatives.

BTW Congrats to congcongke from China for winning the Arc AAA green led prototype.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are going to try to get these shipped out by the end of the week. I will wait until at least next week before the next auction. Maybe by then the current auction winners will have the units and can add their comments to the thread?

peter

Status
Not open for further replies.