Fenix T1 with no lo mode

kooter

Enlightened
Or is it high mode? It looks pretty bright so im guessing its lo, but i could be wrong. Any ideas ?

IcantC

Enlightened
Try cleaning the contacts and the threads. Relube and try it.

Steel and Light

Newly Enlightened
Happened to me. Had to keep checking it, thought my eyes were going bad. Emailed Fenix-Store, got a return number and sent it back. One of their staff emailed me on Monday and said that they repaired it and are returning it. Something to do with securing the bezel. I'm not exactly clear what the fix they did was so I can't tell you precisely what they did. However, if you bought it from Fenix-Store, they will resolve the matter for you.

I was praying that they return it. The Fenix-Store return address is in Georgia and our home team (University of Hawaii Warrriors) is playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. (Nah, they will!)

Aloha and good luck!

kooter

Enlightened
Thanks for your answers chaps. I will clean the threads and relube, but right now i cant be bothered to send it back to the Fenixstore. An hour in the PO just isnt appealing, if you know what i mean.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not the thread. Take a look at the head, and top of battery tube. On the head's board there is a circle surronding the + contact, when you screw down the head that should engage top of battery tube, which is unanodized, this is how hi mode is engaged. Clean both and see if it helps.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Just a thought, do you know you don't click through the modes to cycle? You have to turn loosen or tighten the head.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have to send it back... you might try a Officemax that ships with DHL. It is faster than ups ground, and they are usually not too busy.