Question?

a4d

Enlightened
WOW even thought there site kept telling me error three times in a row i went to my online bank account to check something and i was charged 3 times from lighthound.:confused: I emailed [email protected] to stop the orders. Does anyone know how else i could get them to cancel the orders, i guess call them in hte morning right. STUPID INTERNET:thumbsdow

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are a smallish shop and probably have nobody there to answer right now but I've never had any customer service problems. I'm sure you'll get a response tomorrow and they'll take care of the problem.

a4d

Enlightened
They are a smallish shop and probably have nobody there to answer right now but I've never had any customer service problems. I'm sure you'll get a response tomorrow and they'll take care of the problem.
Lets's hope. Thanks.

djblank87

Enlightened
lighthound has pretty much the best customer service I have ever experienced and if you need anything taken care/fixed or anything of that nature, call them in the morning they will take care of all your concerns.

Also, if you pressed the submit order button more than once it will charge you every time you hit the button. In lighthounds checkout process it states at the bottom of the screen to not push the complete order button more than once. You just have to wait for the order to be submitted.

I have ordered many, many times from lighthound and I have never had that problem.

Last edited:

nanoWatt

Newly Enlightened
Yep, I second the company positive note. I placed a $40 order and they sent me an additional mini-LED light, which was totally unexpected. It's pretty bright too, though I don't know the lumens. I live in Texas, so I had the order in 2 days.