SHOT Show 2008 CPF party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

Flashaholic
PK has asked me to poll you all and find out which night would be best for all of you for the CPF/PK party... so.... what is going to work out best?

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any day is fine by me, as long as PK hosts it in the UK this year :(

Regards,
Tempest

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm open for anytime, getting there is my problem...(as in I won't be able to make it...one of these years I'd LOVE to meet the gang!)!

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a great excuse to go take a weekend in Vegas and hit up PK for some free SF goodies :p and a large meeting of CPfer's, but I think money may be a limiting factor...Stupid US economy.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
...hit up PK for some free SF goodies...

I'm sorry to have to single you out here 65535... but... well... you said what I think many (some?) are thinking and I would like to just point out that PK throws this party for us because he likes CPF and is, at heart, a flashaholic himself. I guess I just don't like that some feel this party is just a way to "hit up PK for some free SF goodies"... I guess I think that's a bit of a rude way to treat our host... know what I mean? So maybe we all can go into this with a better "perspective"... and be a little more appreciative? Would you NOT go to the party if PK weren't giving anything away? If your answer is yes, then please don't plan on coming this year... thank you... :)

cmichael

Newly Enlightened
PK has asked me to poll you all and find out which night would be best for all of you for the CPF/PK party... so.... what is going to work out best?

Any night will work for me, can you give me the location?

Thanks..
Cmichael.

Greta

Flashaholic
Other than that being a joke I doubt I could make it anyways.

I know you meant it as a joke... but some don't (although they'll never admit it). I didn't mean to point a finger at you specifically but thought I'd take the opportunity to make a point. I apologize if you took it personally... that wasn't my intent.

Barefootone

Enlightened
Any day is good for me and I'd love to come, but that soon after Christmas I'll be :broke:. I'd love to be there to meet PK and the CPF gang, I hope to get there someday.

djblank87

Enlightened
Anytime is great for me being that I live about ten minutes from the strip :twothumbs.

I guess I'm just a lucky fool.

Oh and Sasha I do not care if PK or Surefire was giving anything away at all. My purpose of being at a party like that is to meet the gang and move on to other things that I want to see.

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I am another who could make a wise comment since I won't be there either but I will attempt to refrain....

In regards to PK giving away freebies. PK does give away much and in years past, I found that the gifts he gave that had the most siginficance were the ones I went away with in my head and not in my hands or pockets.

To keep things in perspective, he is a major weenie and for that he deserves much more than just simple respect. :nana:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I'll stick to "simple respect!" As to you, I get to party with him tomorrow night! :nana: :wave:

Larry

Groundhog66

Banned
I really hope to attend, Saturday sounds like a good day. Another plus, is that it is VERY close to my B-Day (my screen name might give you a hint) :twothumbs

I think it would be a total gas to meet so many fellow CPF'ers at once, I have seen many pics of the past festivities.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.