Cree conversion for E2D or E2O

Lifesaver

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of a drop in Cree conversion for the Surefire E2D or E2O? I have one in my 6P and love it. That light is a bit big to edc, though. I'd really like to find a similar module I can put in either my E2D or E2O. Any help would be appreciated.

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
That would be the KX2 for the E2O, as for the E2D, you would lose the crenallated strike bezel ability if you were to use the KX2

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or you can get an E2C adapter and use one of dozens of different P60 drop-ins. I have BOG Q5 Super Premium Drop-ins for mine...230 lumen. :twothumbs

E2C-HA and E2C-BK

Edit: photo removed

Last edited:

Lifesaver

Newly Enlightened
Or you can get an E2C adapter and use one of dozens of different P60 drop-ins. I have BOG Q5 Super Premium Drop-ins for mine...230 lumen. :twothumbs

E2C-HA and E2C-BK

Where does one find an e2c adapter? I did not find it on Surefire's site. I have the same question about the BOG Q5 Super Premium Drop-in. Thanks for the input.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, but I gotta mention that I didn't buy these two E2C adapters from that link. These are from 4 years ago or so....and got them from someone else that doesn't make them anymore. Anyway, more pics for ya...

E2C-HA

Last edited:

Lifesaver

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies. I've ordered one of the natural e2c adapters and a drop in Cree Q5. I'll try to post pics once I get everything and get it assembled.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds great! I find this setup is pretty comfortable. The slimmer E series body fits better into front pockets, and the drop-in makes it easy to upgrade later on when brighter LEDs become available. :D