Maxtorch        

Thread: Terralux Minimag UV drop in LED LIFE?

Arrow Terralux Minimag UV drop in LED LIFE?

http://batteryjunction.com/miulvikitwi1.html

I was wondering how long the life of the LED would be on a UV high output like this. I already have the royal blue version of the terralux and it has lasted over a year and it is still going. anybody have this LED upgrade? and is terralux gonna continue to make minimag mods??

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Terralux Minimag UV drop in LED LIFE?

I'm not going to do a runtime test (waste of batteries IMO) but I suspect it'll run a long time. Especially due to the fact that one isn't going to be using a UV light an extended amount of time unless they're doing some CSI type work, and I doubt the wavelength is ideal for that.

The Terralux will fluoresce a lot of things, but not bodily fluids or urine very well. I've been out around the house and I know my neighbors dog visits his tree once a day and I saw nothing on it. The other.. Not going there.
    4Sevens Quark 123 R2, Fenix Tk10, NiteCore Defender Q5, Fenix P2D CE (P4) Natural, Fenix L0D Q4 (Copper??), Surefire E1e with McLux head and Luxeon 3, Black 4D Mag with TerraLux SSC Drop-in, Deep Purple Mag AA with TerraLux 1W UV Cree, Arc AAA