• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over

SALE OVER: three beauties from the shelf of Dad. Got a craving for some other lights (I know, shocker), so these lovely queens must move on. All are mint, all are brand new, all with less than two minutes each of run-time. I accept PayPal only, add 4% if using credit card. Shipping to anywhere in the world is included in the price. Usual rules apply: first to respond here in the thread with an unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. No trades, please. Both questions and PayPal address is the e-mail address listed in my profile. Light(s) will ship immediately upon payment. Thanks!

1. McGizmo Ti PD-S, from the last run, green trit in piston. Non-mizer. Went directly onto the shelf and was never used, never polished, and is exactly as received from Don. Absolutely perfect, $550, ***SOLD***

2. Leef/MilkySpit Gotham #060/100, in Otter Case, specially built by Milky at my request at the ramped up output of 1 amp, and a glowring added under the lens. This one is from the second batch, which I believe has slightly better plating than that of the first run. Absolutely perfect, $310, ***SOLD***

3. Stainless Steel Gatlight V2 from Lumencraft. Professionally modded tailswitch with ball bearing detents added for ease of use. Upgradeable to the V3 LE when it becomes available. Includes nylon sheath and direction manual. Absolutely perfect, Withdrawn.

12-14-07Sale.jpg

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti PD-S, Gotham, SS Gatlight

I'm still working on finding an alum cham, will you please stop putting the beautiful lights under my nose.. lol

That PD makes me hmm well excited.. :naughty:
Maybe if you through in a Cham I could justify that price.. hmm :devil:

Those are all beauties..
:bump:
X..

I'm still working on finding an alum cham, will you please stop putting the beautiful lights under my nose.. lol

That PD makes me hmm well excited.. :naughty:
Maybe if you through in a Cham I could justify that price.. hmm :devil:

Those are all beauties..
:bump:
X..

Thanks Billy. It kills me to sell these, especially the Gotham that Milky made just for me, but another light is pullin' me in a big way! :eek:

jcompton

Enlightened

Are you sure that it's 080/100? :thinking:

flashgreenie

Enlightened

dad, you killing me with these sales of yours... :sick2:
I can't believe you letting the gotham go...

free bump

aljsk8

Enlightened

just out of curiosity - as these to most would be very close to the top of the list - what lights have you got your eyes on?

easilyled

Flashaholic

just out of curiosity - as these to most would be very close to the top of the list - what lights have you got your eyes on?

I am second guessing dad here, but the Lunasol would probably be up there
right now.

Nope, not the Lunasol. I'm buying a one-off custom Ti light. Otherwise there would be no way these lights would be listed. I love these lights!

PLT, the Ti PD-S is yours. PM comin'. Thanks!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy Troy! :wave:

Haven`t seen a Gotham yet so I`ll take it. :thumbsup:

Your getting a new TB Ti light?!?!? :eek:oo: Pictures man, PICTURES!!!!! :poke: :popcorn:

Ken :grin2:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Aye that TB, the Titanium master machinist who weaves wondrous whirls
and bewitching patterns.

I'll willingly teach him to be a dentist in exchange for first refusal
of all his masterpieces. ;)