rex6.jpg

rex2.jpg

rex3.jpg

rex4.jpg

Arc AAA-P
rex7.jpg

Photon Rex
rex8.jpg

Pictures take with my trusty old Canon G2.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's bulkier than I thought. I had assumed it was slightly larger than a fauxton, but I had no idea it was almost as long asn an Arc AAA.

dulridge

Enlightened
It is quite a bit bigger than i thought, but still looking forward to my one coming. Looks like it might even displace the E0 from my car keys - seems to be about the same size as the alarm remote.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
It can be charged from any DC power source up to 6V I believe. So almost any battery you have laying about should work. I'm hoping I can use one to drain the remaining life out of used batteries.

mrmike

Newly Enlightened
Here it is connected to an F-cell I took out of a 6volt lantern battery; so anything that's 1.5 volts is fine.
rex10.jpg

Some more size comparisons:
rex9.jpg

rex11.jpg

rex12.jpg

AlexSchira

Enlightened
That wonderful freebie light and the ReX reminded me, right now I'm looking to replace every white Photon I have plus a Proton and ReX once Batteryjunction gets them in. The wait is killing me, this thing is turning out pretty solid as is the other lights coming out. How solid is the ReX compared to the average Photon? These extra parts get me worried I might have to be gentler with it than my beater Freedoms.