Request for V-I plots of KX1, KX2, P60L

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has somebody the possiblility to produce the Voltage-Current plots for the new SureFire KX1 and KX2 bezels, and the P60L dropin?
The old KL1 series was released for voltages 3 - 9 volts, and they were perfect when used with a single 17670.
From what I understand, the new bezels are voltage dependent: the KX1, also used on the new E1L, is 3 V only; the KX2, used on the new E2L, is 6 volt only.
A complete V-I plots is necessary to evaluate the performance "in regulation" with a single Li-Ion cell. In other words, it is necessary to understand the typology of DC-DC converter used: boost, buck, or bust-buck. The old KL1 was boost-buck, the KL4 and KL5 boost only, the KL6 buck only.

About the P60L. I have read mixed review across many different threads, telling opposite things about its regulation ability. I'm going to get a G2L and I will conduct some measurement, but it will take sometime from here...
If somebody already knows, please chime in...
Regards

Anthony

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
KX2 runs on 1 17670 Pila and P60L runs on same Pila cell and 3x3V primaries from what I have done so far. I also tried the P60L on 2 AA's with reduced but constant output.

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info.
Eventually I will get the KX1, KX2 and P60L an post my measurement. As of today, only G2L are available at the EU SF dealer.
Regards
Anthony