Any luck getting a paypal refund for an item not delivered?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!

I'm in the US and purchased a processor on Ebay on november 25, sent paypal on Nov. 26 and apparently the seller sent me the item USPS priority with DC, but hasn't arrived yet, the online tracking has been stuck at this "Arrival at unit" since Nov 29, I do believe the seller sent it and the USPS lost it somewhere, Since it does not show as "delivered" Can I file a claim and get reimbursed by the paypal buyer protection? Unfortunately I didn't buy insurance.

This is what I see on USPS.com for my tracking number ( Some parts were blanked) What does Arrival at unit mean?

uspsreceiptse5.png

AlexGT

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope I been waiting hoping the USPS delivers, I already went to the USPS office twice and talked to the postman but nothing yet. I'll give a few more days before contacting the seller.

AlexGT

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll probably have better luck with the customer service on phone, the guys at the counter usually doesn't know crap.

Splat_NJ

Newly Enlightened
Man, I hate using USPS for packages. The tracking sucks, often with no updates until hours after the package actually arrived! Your example is exactly what I'm talking about. If USPS can't prove the package was actually sent the seller owes you another one, IMNSHO. Also, good luck with Paypal. I had to wait 6+ months for a refund from them when an asshole tried ripping me off. Good luck with everything.
--
Splat

Empath

Flashaholic
We are a family rated board. Please use language that reflects that goal.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arrival At Unit means your package arrived at your local Post Office.

I had this problem and waited 5 days for my package. Nothing showed up.

So the next day I printed a copy of the Track and Confirm and took it to my local Post Office. The Post Office had my package.