• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky L1 FLAT-SIDED Found More, First Come First Served!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
See updates added periodically to the end of this post.

[size=+1]Never Say Never![/size]

img-ml1-nsn-gift-box-evergreen.jpg

Found one last source of brand new old-style (four flat sides) L1 hosts, new in box with all factory paperwork and a fresh SureFire 123 cell... so I bought 'em all... note the happy little L1 boxes on some of the shelves, heh heh... :naughty:

img-ml1-nsn-bins.jpg

Offering 12 ML1 Old-Style, $195 Each Plus Shipping, Any Reflector Configuration (Smoothie, Standard, Floodmaster). With orders sufficiently soon I'm confident you could have your ML1 in time for Christmas, especially if shipping to USA. Typically I'm able to ship your light within a day or two of receiving your order.

Shipping to USA uninsured costs $5.
Shipping to USA with insurance costs a total of $12.
Shipping internationally costs $29 via EMS with tracking and up to $100 insurance coverage.

A note on insurance: I cannot cover lost or damaged packages (only a one-man shop after all)... so if you're concerned about this risk, please order insurance on your package. That said, so far I've never actually had a package lost... so this is purely optional. Your call either way!

Note for international customers: I need to declare the same value for Customs that I do for insurance... please keep this in mind and tell me how much to declare as the value of your package. Up to $100 insurance coverage can be included in your shipment at no extra charge, more insurance would cost you additional, Please let me know if you wish that.

Please post your order in this thread and send Paypal to one of these... don't forget to specify your reflector preference, if you don't mention it, you'll get the ML1 Smoothie...

Cash (Preferred): ppcash |A|T| QuarryRun |D|O|T| com
Credit Card: ppcard |A|T| QuarryRun |D|O|T| com

More info on these lights is available in the Milky L1 Info Thread.

Additional options:

Enlarge battery chamber for RCR123 LiON rechargeable use... $30
Upgrade circuitry for higher output with 60 minutes high beam... $30
Modify tailcap for ultralow low beam... $20
OregonShooter flared tailguard... $20

This was an exciting find for me, was convinced I'd never see these again. Hope I haven't done something rash in buying these! Please help me out, folks. If you've wanted an old-style ML1, now is the time.

First come, first served.

[size=+1]Update 12/17/07... Some Quick Notes[/size]

Upgrade boards are on the way to Milky Labs to complete lights for those who ordered that particular option. Hang in there! Once the boards arrive, the builds should be ready shortly thereafter. :thumbsup:

The following ML1 are DONE and shipping with the next mail pickup:
BRUCED
BSBG
EUROBEETLE
GOTTAWEARSHADES
PCGF430
SGTPINBACK

Embarrassed to admit that I underestimated demand for these builds! The bad news: once my present supply runs out, this generation of L1 is probably history. The good news: I have more hosts available, for now at least. :naughty: Somehow I was thinking it would be a good idea to build in groups of 12... but since there have already been 15 orders, :sweat: seems like I might as well keep building for all who might want one. (6 of those 15 orders have already shipped per the list above.)

Orders for ML1 with the standard circuitry will ship within a day or two of receiving payment, which means folks in USA, and possibly elsewhere stand a good chance or receiving their lights by Christmas.

Orders for the ML1x variant, the one with upgraded circuitry for brighter high beam, MIGHT receive their lights before Christmas, but this is more uncertain... it's just as likely in this case the lights might arrive AFTER Christmas.

[size=+1]Limited supply still available, first come, first served! Going but not yet gone.[/size] ;)

Last edited:

Tuna

Newly Enlightened
I'll take (1) Milky L1 please! :wave:

Standard Reflector
Brightest White beam possible
$30 Enlarge battery chamber for RCR123
$30 Upgrade circuitry for higher output with 60 minutes high beam
$5 Shipping
Total $260

Updated Preference:
If we aimed for a pure white tint but missed, would you rather miss with a beam that's a little warm (creamy) or a little cool (frosty)? A little cool (frosty).

Is getting your tint preference so important that you're willing to sacrifice 15% of your runtime to get what you want? Yes

Is a pure white tint so important that you're willing to lose 35% of the light's brightness to achieve it? No.

:paypal:

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Milky,

What does the ML1 do over the stock L1? Also, what is the benefit of the older style L1

Perhaps a little marketing about this would attract more sales =) Plus I'm curious! Thanks...

ksbman

Flashaholic*
:takeit: Please

One ML1 Smoothie...$195
Upgrade circuitry for higher output with 60 minutes high beam... $30
Shipping to USA uninsured costs...$5
Total...$230

:paypal: Thank You

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Better snag these gentleman, you WON'T be sorry! How DO YOU do it Milky? Anybody that doesn't want their lanyard ring I could use a couple.
Hope you don't mind me asking Milky.

BSBG

Enlightened
one for me please...

will follow up with details when i can get to a pc
thanks

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW! You've got to own a milky ML-1. They are amazing little lights. I prefer floodmaster-style lights for EDC use and use on trails and hiking.

AzGB

Enlightened
Wow... Scott, you know I love these lights, and I knew they were going to go quick, but wow. Half spoken for by morning. Simply amazing.

Folks, this is a benchmark light. If you own one of these or have used one, you'll start comparing everything else you touch to it. Those who are curious about this light, if it's in your budget, just buy it. If you turns out you don't like it as much as you thought, you'll have NO trouble finding someone who wants it. At one point or another, I've had just about every single light in SureFire's lineup, and an ML1 is what I carry every day. I do mix it up from time to time and carry my McGizmo PD-S (which has very similiar beam characteristics to an ML1, both on low and high), but for the most part, it's Milky's little L1. It really does what it's supposed to, better than anything else I've seen.

Wow, even I didn't realize how much of a Milky Cheerleader I had become... :laughing:

mbely2

Enlightened
Scott,
I'll take (1) Milky L1 please!

Smoothie Reflector
Brightest White/Creamy beam possible
Tuned for maximum Throw if possible
$30 Upgrade circuitry for higher output with 60 minutes high beam
$5 Uninsured Shipping

Total $230.00

PayPal sent.

Thank you!

Mark

DM51

Flashaholic
What a find! I'll take one, please!

Paypal sent for:
ML1 old-style, smoothie reflector ... $195
Higher output circuitry … $30
Intl shipping … $29
Total … $254
Thanks!

steed77

Newly Enlightened
I'm in, I would like to reserve one too. My FIRST Milky.. Yippee

Smoothie Reflector
Brightest White/Creamy beam possible
Tuned for maximum Throw if possible(not sure but why not)
$30 Upgrade circuitry
$5 Shipping

Total $230.00

PayPal sent.
Steve

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a find! I'll take one, please!

Paypal sent for:
ML1 old-style, smoothie reflector ... $195
Higher output circuitry … $30
Intl shipping … $29
Total … $254
Thanks!

DM51, I had to deny your payment because Paypal for some reason decided to consider it a 'credit' transaction. Could you please resend to the ppcard address? It'll go through there. Many thanks! :thumbsup:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott, I'd like to send paypal, but I'm still waiting to hear your thoughts on my PM :thumbsup: for possibilities and costs.

Last edited: