• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oddball color Mag 2C **SOLD!**

Niteowl

Enlightened
SOLD-pf

On the block is one of three new Mags I had stripped and re-annodised in what I wanted to be orange. It's kind of an orange/bronze something or other...... The color is much richer than the pics show. This is what I assembled after picking out the best parts for the other two. The tailcap spring seat has been deepened 1/8th of an inch to lessen pressure on 3 x cr123 mods.

The head is lightest in color with the tailcap being the darkest. There are some small dings on the head (pre-annodising) and the knurling on the tailcap has a very small bare spot. There are a few other nit picky areas but nothing that pokes you in the eye except for the color. One last thing to mention is the annodising is not "sealed", it will show oil/grease/lube and react to moisture (drys out fine). If you want a user that stands out, this is it. You see somebody with this funky colored light and you know it's yours!

000_2333.jpg

000_2331.jpg

SOLD!

Asking price.....$28

First "I'll take it" posted here has priority. Then PM for PayPal address.

Price includes shipping USPS, w/D.C. *US ONLY*. Please understand I will not be responsible for damaged or lost item. Insurance available, if desired, state so, and add $3.00.

Last edited:

ClockworkFox

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oddball color Mag 2C

i'm in China, but there is only black 2c.
the orange one is so beautiful
can i buy it?and if you can transport it to china?

Niteowl

Enlightened
Re: Oddball color Mag 2C **SOLD-pf**

Sorry ClockworkFox and UncleFester...

SOLD to AndyTiedye. PM with PP addy sent.

Last edited: