• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph A19 XR-E with FluPIC v2.2 *SOLD*

JanCPF

Enlightened
HA natural with trim tailcap containing a McClickie switch. Condition is abslolute mint. The FluPIC light engine drives a Cree XR-E P4, and is flawlessly built by CM – the very best modder here on CPF. It's crazy bright on the highest level and lowest level is really low. It runs *very* efficiently on a RCR123 Li-Ion cell (not included).

The FluPIC interface is a highly versatile and customizable interface with 2 brightness modes (+ max) that can be independently controlled in 10 levels. Look here for more information on the interface: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/123520&highlight=flupic+v2.2

Price is $230 shipped anywhere using traceable shipping. Insurance is extra. I cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods, but I'll make sure it's packed up good.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. PM me afterwards for my Paypal address.

A19flupic.jpg

:)

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph A19 XR-E with FluPIC v2.2 *NOW $230*

Very nice Jan. I have a black one very similar to this except no flupic. Did you get the flupic @ The Shoppe? Happy selling!

JanCPF

Enlightened

Thanks Marnav. The FluPIC was bought directly from goldserve, and sent to CM for light engine and head build. It's an awesome light and I'll probably regret it if it sells, but I need some flashlight funds.

Jan

JanCPF

Enlightened

Wow. I really thought there would be more interest in this. Alephs are hard to come by these days, and this one even got the super efficient FluPIC converter. For you guys who don't know Alephs, they are extremely tough. I would say they are even more solid and durable than Surefires. When the Shoppe had these in stock they sold for $230 as far as I remember, but they didn't have the FluPIC and the price was without shipping. Please tell me if you think the price is too high, and I'll consider another price drop, or make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking.
Jan

Last edited: