3-Weeks on CPF, never said "Hi"

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've known about CPF for months now, but only registered about 3 weeks ago...I've done a couple of threads and have posted a couple times....mostly answering questions, or helping others (trying anyways). My lights are more "work" oriented (functionality) than "flashaholic" oriented (lumens/throw, etc.), and consider myself more of a gear head. So let me intoduce myslef...

Surefire 918FA Dedicated Fore-end (M3 Version) on 870 Marine Magnum
Surefire G-2 (3ea.)
Surefire 6-P
Foxfury Signature Outdoors
Foxfury TX-1 Helmet Light
2-D Mag w/ Nite-Ize LED
3-D Mag w/ Mag LED U/G (2 ea. Black/Camo))
4-D Mag w/ Mag LED U/G
AA Mini-Mag (2ea.) w/ Nite-Ize 1-Watt/IQ Switch
Gerber Meridian
Gerber Carnivore
Gerber Recon-M
Inova X-5 (Gen-1)
Inova 24/7 (3ea. 1 Yellow/2 OD)
Streamlight Stylus LED
Streamlight Sidewinder (OD w/ Green LED)
Pelican Stealthlight
Glo-toob FX (Amber)
Fulton GI Anglehead's (4 ea.) w/ Craftsman Var. Watt LED U/G
Rayovac Sportsman Headlamp (Krypton/LED) 2ea.
Rayovac Sportsman 3-Watt
Task Force 9-LED
Smith & Wesson Galaxy (9 LED/Xenon CR123)
Smith & Wesson Galaxy (Red LED/Krypton 2AA)
Insight Technology M-4 Weaponlight on S & W .40SGVE

If any of you have been thinking about getting one of these or have questions, they all have been used extensively and most of them in extreme conditions, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about 'em. I like love how CPF has a wide variety of knowledge base, from builders to casual users...Flashaholics, professionals, military, and LE...CPF ROCKS!!! :rock:

ugrey

Enlightened
Well, I was gonna say hello, welcome and tell you to hide your wallet, and to always buy both, but I see from your list the flashaholism is already way past the point of no return. You are one of us, a FlashZombie. Congratulations. Now you can waste huge amounts of your ever diminishing life on discussing important things like, SureFire VS Fenix VS Wolf Eyes VS M@glite. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF. Boy, you have your work cut out for you. You know, as a CPF'er you are obligated to to convert all of those lights to led, and make sure that they are Crees, Seouls and Rebels. You know, one of the rights of passage. LOL.

Bill

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

Great collection.

How about adding a Cree/Seoul/Rebel light to that collection(Or modding one) or sending one of the lights in to Milkyspit to be modded?

You'll get more output and/or more runtime:naughty:

Well, depends on drive current. With the same drive current, the newer LEDs will have double or more output with the same runtime. With a low enough current, same output but at least twice as long runtime. Some where in between will give you a balance of both.

Last edited:

Latest posts