• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** For Sale: ARC mania SF-V. Quantity Zero (was two) ** SOLD **

qarawol

Enlightened
Hello All,

[size=+2] Also see post # 5 [/size]

For anyone that missed out on the SF-V sale… here is your chance to get one. These are the newer ones with the most recent 6-die Ostar 1000 lumen LED four cell version (additional $$ was needed to upgrade the first run). I had one of these listed (not the blink mode option) on eBay a month ago, it is of the same breed. See eBay link below.

I may have a few of the SF-V's available (one sold, one left). One is on the way to me and the other is still awaiting final payment. After buying my SF-V's and showing some friends and co-workers, they too wanted one and I asked ARC mania to put aside a few after placing a deposit.

Well it's been too long, for me at least, and I don't want MJ to wait much more. Two co-workers are not able to come up with the balance of funds in a timely manner so I am offering them here.

I have two types available. One with the four levels of light and the other with three levels and a beacon mode. Almost like SOS but not quite. Three blinks, pause, three blinks… repeat. The four levels are Low, Med, High and Turbo. The three levels w/beacon is Low, Med/High, Turbo and beacon. The max output on both is the same. The blink mode versions were not part of the presale and were not offered. On the four level versions, you cannot readily tell the difference from level two or three without a light meter. Yet the three level mode, you can clearly see all the levels distinctly.

Here are a few beam shots, should you not have seen them before, compared to other known Flashlights, All camera settings are the same.

Dark…

Dark.jpg

Maglite 3D…

Maglite3D.jpg

Surefire 6P w/P60 lamp…

Surefire6PP60Lamp.jpg

SF-V level one…
SF-VLevel1.jpg

SF-V TURBO…

SF-VLevelTurbo.jpg

Dark…

Dark6sec.jpg

SF-V TURBO…

SF-V6sec.jpg

More info and beam shots can be found here…
http://customlightfactory.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58
here…
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/160078&highlight
and here (eBay listing)…
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270186388800&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=017

Lighthound had these listed at $899.99 link… http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3085&HS=1

** SOLD ** SF-V Four Level output (ARC mania, holding)… $785.00 shipped worldwide via EMS. ** SOLD **

SF-V Three Level output w/blink (currently enroute)… $805.00 shipped Priority Mail within the USA. International, most locations $7.00 more shipped International Priority Mail Flat Rate. Insurance extra, not responsible if lost after mailing.

For the one still on hold by ARC mania, you must send payment directly to him so that PayPal fees are not accumulated and the final amount sent it much less. PM me for his PayPal address.

As for the one being sent to me, I will send it out to you right after I receive it.

PayPal (CASH or Credit Card, no fees - cash PayPal preferred by me) & Money Orders. CASH PayPal address is in my contact info. Omit the '2' for funding by credit card.
Keep in mind that, that is a 'Q' and not a 'G' in qarawol. copy and paste.

First I'll Take It applies. Please post if you want the three mode with blink or normal four mode.

Njoy…

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V. Quantity two

As per our PM's

SF-V Four Level output (ARC mania, holding)… $785.00 shipped worldwide via EMS.

:paypal:

David

qarawol

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V. Quantity two

Hi David,

PayPal received, email sent, Flashlight is in the works.

I'll keep you posted, shouldn't be long.

Four Level = SOLD

Three Level with beacon still available.

Njoy...

qarawol

Enlightened
** SOLD ** Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V. Quantity One (was two)

Hello All,

The other SF-V has arrived and is in my hands.

It seems as if I am leaning towards the three level with beacon for my own use and may want to sell one of 'MY OWN' user four level ones. My personal preference for the three levels are distinct. Again, the TURBO mode is the same for both.

** SOLD ** I will sell my four level one I have for $750.00 + $5.00 Priority Mail shipping (USA) if funded by CASH/PayPal. This is the same as the one that sold on eBay (see eBay link above for full details). Though I have used it, it is still in mint condition. I have carried it as an EDC for a few days at a time. Work, play etc., so I must claim it as used. ** SOLD **

I "MAY" sell the three level with beacon for $775.00 + $5.00 Priority Mail shipping (USA) if funded by CASH/PayPal. Again, this is a more RARE version (the SF-V are already rare) for it has the three levels with beacon that WERE NOT part of the presale. I already have the EVEN MORE RARE three cell version, unmarked, with beacon so I can part with one of the three level versions... I think?

Should I just keep them all??? These are REEEAAALLY something to have if you are in want of a TRUE SUPER FLASHLIGHT. Look at the pics again, they do not do justice to the sheer output of an eight inch long Flashlight.

I can and will take pics of the ACTUAL Flashlight that you will be buying if interested since now I have them in hand. I have to go to work now so no time to post them this morning.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOMED. Additional shipping, pending location.

(see first post for additional info, same shipping rules apply)

Happy Holidays All!!!

BUMP

Njoy...

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V. Quantity One (was two)

I'm an old MJ fan and his work is flawless in my book. What battery setup have you for these?

Karl

qarawol

Enlightened

Hi Karl,

I myself are using four AW RCR123 protected rechargeable cells. It can also use two 17670 cells for longer runtimes due to the high capacity of the bats.

I should do my own quick post on this thread of the aprox run times using the RCR123's.

The SF-V also works using two 'AA' batteriers w/spacer, though only on low and unknown runtime.

Njoy...

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

EMS tracking details for my SF-V received. Thanks qarawol. :D

I'm really looking forward to this one :twothumbs

Have a very Merry Christmas :buddies:

David :thumbsup:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sure a great light that you will enjoy! Nice catch!

Karl

Rudi

Enlightened

How does one operate he light? How does one choose the levels?
Thanks

Last edited:

qarawol

Enlightened
Both SF-V's that were available on this thread are GONE!!!

I still have one or two pending, so if Mr. co-worker fails in a few days or so... I'll post a new sale for another SF-V.

Thanks 'dmdrewitt' and 'hoppy1010'. Both sent.

Y'all have a Great NEW YEAR!!!

Njoy...

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
Light has landed two days from California to PA sweet.
Now I just need it to get dark so I can play. Rick is the
man thanks for giving me the chance to own such a special light this one is a keeper.:twothumbs

Regards Jay

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light has landed two days from California to PA sweet.
Now I just need it to get dark so I can play. Rick is the
man thanks for giving me the chance to own such a special light this one is a keeper.:twothumbs

Regards Jay

I'm so Jealous !!!! :poke:

Mine is currently tracking as follows :-

Dec 28
4:01 Dispatch from outward office of exchange

I guess I may have to wait a few more days for mine to surface in the UK :candle:

David :thumbsup:

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
David I feel your pain:nana: Trust me it will be worth
the wait this light is amazing. :D

Regards Jay

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light has now landed in England :thumbsup:

Thanks qarawol!!

First impressions :- I'm VERY impressed. Impeccable design and construction. Superb quality and attention to detail :twothumbs

I can't wait for tonight. What a great way to start 2008 :grin2:

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year for 2008 :party:

Thanks again :thumbsup:

David

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lucky guys, wish I could afford one of these, my only hope is that this kind of light is commonplace in a few years...