? for Wayne (Elektrolumens)

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne, have you started sending out the 5 watt stars yet? I'm just a little anxious to do my 5 watt mod. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the 5W HD group buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Future Electronics sent the shipment out on Thursday of last week, UPS. I didn't think to tell them to ship it 3 day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif. Anyway, seems like it should show up by tomorrow, or Saturday. I have 160 coming, 120 of which are for those in the group buy. The other 40 are MINE MINE MINE! Well, after I get done gloating over them, I'll sell some off.

Wayne j

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds great! I can't wait to get mine (and NX-05 optic)! I have a flashlight gutted and ready for the transformation.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a picture of a Coleman that I modified with a Cyan luxeon. The picture I took made a fascinating effect with the light coming from the LED. Not sure I could do it again. It IS quite cool looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the compliment!

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 5W group buy order arrived at my home today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll start testing them this weekend. I'll start shipping them to you on Monday.

Wayne j

Fusion

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ElektroLumens said:
Future Electronics sent the shipment out on Thursday of last week, UPS. I didn't think to tell them to ship it 3 day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif. Anyway, seems like it should show up by tomorrow, or Saturday. I have 160 coming, 120 of which are for those in the group buy. The other 40 are MINE MINE MINE! Well, after I get done gloating over them, I'll sell some off.

Wayne j

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get in on the group buy, cuz I'm kinda new, but if you decide to sell one can you let me know?
Thanks,
Kham

Mednanu

Enlightened
<font color="red"> SHAT ! </font> I'm another newbie who missed out on the original group-buy frenzy. I second Fusion's attempt to create an imaginary line waiting behind Wayne for the next group buy event. Let us know if you are up for it Wayne - I'm sure you will have no shortage of buyers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Fusion said:
[ QUOTE ]
ElektroLumens said:

Wayne j

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get in on the group buy, cuz I'm kinda new, but if you decide to sell one can you let me know?
Thanks,
Kham

[/ QUOTE ]

Email me about it. I have extras.

Wayne j