The Perfect Utility Light Kit (IMHO)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a P60L for my 6P. Very nice. 3 hours of smooth regulation and output. What makes this a winner for me is that the module will ride in my SC1 in the event that incan light is better suited for the situation at hand. Also I will have with me a P60 LA in the unlikely event the LED module dies. This coupled with the reliablity of the twisty switch gives me an almost fool proof system. Plus I have 3 battery changes on tap.

The perfect work light...

Mercaptan

Enlightened
I agree... I think the SC1 is a really elegant setup. Carry your extra batteries and another lamp module in case of failure. Seal the whole thing up nice and tight, and give it a reasonable price.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the great things about the 6P "system" is there are almost limitless combinations to be had, like the E series. Can't go wrong really.

Lightguy27

Enlightened
I totally agree with you kelmo. I just ordered a p60l from SF and I really like the fact that If I want my G3 or G2 to go incan ok, but if I need to conserve battery than pop in the P60l. I am wondering though in a survival situation can the P60l use batts that are dead to the P60? That would be the ultimate survial light even if only another ten minutes of light can be had.

-Evan

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree with you kelmo. I just ordered a p60l from SF and I really like the fact that If I want my G3 or G2 to go incan ok, but if I need to conserve battery than pop in the P60l. I am wondering though in a survival situation can the P60l use batts that are dead to the P60? That would be the ultimate survial light even if only another ten minutes of light can be had.

-Evan
I don't have a P60L but I would think you would probably easily get 10 more minutes after the P60 gives out, probably much more. :naughty:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC my 6PL, and I have an SC1 on the way so I can carry a P61 with it. Nice to have the choice of LED or high-output incandescent :)

Regards,
Tempest

Latest posts