Need help 12 volt drop-in

Duluth Diesel

Newly Enlightened
I have a DigiLight T12. Last I checked, the company doesn't exist anymore.

This is a 12 volt light, similar to a double stretched 6P. It takes four 123A batteries and drives an incan lamp at an advertised 228 lumens IIRC. The lamp looks very similar to the P61 lamp from a SureFire, but has a larger bulb.

I would like to find a drop in module (LED) for this light that does more than 300 lumens. Does anyone make something like this? I don't know if the Bugout Gear Q5 drop-in for the 6P can handle 12 volts.

Help! This is a great light but I fear that when the lamp pops I will have a worthless light.

Thanks!

btw, here was a thread where one was sold. It lists the advertised specs of this light: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=112302

Mash

Enlightened
DX has an up to 18V dropin. Not a Q5 so Im sure it wont match your lumen requirements, however if you are handy you can do an emitter swap, and you dont need to mess with drivers etc.

Duluth Diesel

Newly Enlightened
DX has an up to 18V dropin. Not a Q5 so Im sure it wont match your lumen requirements, however if you are handy you can do an emitter swap, and you dont need to mess with drivers etc.

I'm not that handy. ;)

Thanks for the advice guys. Anyone else?