Got THREE lights today...Woo Hoo!!!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
"17" has always been one of my lucky numbers...but it got as good as it gets today! I received my Nitecore Dfender Infinity, my BOG Cree Q5 SF drop-in, and a Tiablo A8 Q5; this has been my best mail day EVER! (Geez...you'd think I'm 8 years old instead of 48...)

The Nitecore is absolutely AWESOME! I don't own a digicam, so I'll leave the detailed particulars to our reviewers...but anybody who may be thinking that this light isn't gonna be worth the wait is gonna be VERY pleasantly suprised! The UI is simply fantastic, the knurling is among the best I've ever handled or felt, the forward clicky switch has (IMHO) just the right amount of resistance, and it's lighter than I thought it would be. From the light itself, right down to the packaging, this little light is a bargain to anybody who got one at $60...I was lucky enough to get in at the $40 price point, and I think it was an absolute STEAL at that price! VERY well done, Nitecore...very well, indeed!!!

The BOG SF Cree Q5 drop-in is nothing short of SCORCHING for having a reflector this size! I'd hafta say that it's damn near twice as bright as the P60L module that I had been running...that's merely an estimation. Suffice it to say that if you have one of these on the way, you'll never look at your 6P the same way again. I'm completely impressed with this thing; thanx, Flavio!

The Tiablo A8 Q5 has been talked about plenty around here. It's my second A8 (the first was a Q2), and I'm quite pleased with it! I sold my DereeLight DBS to get another A8, because I preferred the slightly smaller and lighter aesthetics of the A8. I can't say much about this light that hasn't already been said; I think for what it costs, it's a very fair price for a VERY impressive light. Right now I'm running the OP reflector in mine...it gives up a little throw as opposed to the smooth reflector, but I hafta admit that I'm a bonafide "white wall hunter", and the OP reflector gives the A8 an absolutely flawless beam.

Well, there you have it...the "jest" of my early Christmas to me! Gotta go now; so many new toys, and so little time to play!

PJD

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
Thats one hell of a mail day. Glad to hear good things about the Nitecore. This one is gonna make my mail day (L1 cree arriving) tomorrow seem like nothing :grin2:.

dano101

Enlightened
Excellent job :) my best mail day thus fare was recieving my new L1, as well as another package containing a huge assortment of goodies from Lighthound. I know it was only two packages, but about 20 items to play with... and im still waiting for the Nitecore DI as well... i got in at the $60 price... when it was at the 40 i thought 'no one would jump at this unknown foreign light' well 2 days later and about 600 posts later i jumped in at $60. my only beef is not ordfering 3 or 4 like i knew i should have....

MstrHnky

Enlightened
i got my jetbeam cl-e v2 from bugoutgearusa.com today.

then i bought a new laptop.

all-in-all not a bad day.