Need a holster

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of the Wolf-Eyes M90 flashlights. It is really a nice light and I use it as my primary duty light.

It fits with the clickie tail cap in an ASP sidebreak carrier. It won't fit well with the LED tail cap, just too wide.

I'm guessing this thing is about the same size as a Surefire M3 but has a wider base for the LED switch.
My department requires basket weave. Short of having something made for me does anyone know of a source for an open top basket weave holster ? I would even settle for one with a flap if I had to.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
madecov,

You probably know about GALLS but just in case you don't here it is. They have a large selection of holsters and police products. I just tried them on dialup and the site was extremely slow to load.

GALLS

This one violates your non-custom preference and but in case you change your mind.

BIANCHI HOLSTERS

Is the diameter of the LED section wider than the Stinger or PolyStinger body? If not a Stinger Basketweave holster might fill the bill.

STINGER LEATHER HOLSTER

Brightnorm

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan, is that with the LED tail cap or with the clickie tail cap. I am guessing you mean the leather rather than the Plastic type.

Also, since I am ordering the GL2 & GL3 what leather type of holster would fit these ?

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Madecov, my 9AN V41 holster is a nylon one with adjustable velcro. It fits M90 regardless of LED tailcap or clickable tailcap. I am not familiar with any leather or plastic type holster.

I also have a nylon holster (no leather) from local store for my GL2. However, I couldn't find a good holster for GL3. Pila shows me one of their nylon holster (open end) that fits both GL2 and GL3 but I don't like that as its nylon seems too thin. They told me that they would consider making thicker one but I haven't seen it yet.

Alan