olight t10 problem

headlight

Newly Enlightened
I've had the t10 for about a month now and its been working fine til now. Whats happening now is when I turn on the light(reverse clickie), it does not come on unless I shake it or twist the head slightly. It'll work fine for awhile, then the same thing happen. I cleaned the contacts and still the same. Any ideas on what to do?

Ed

nmanchin

Newly Enlightened
i just got a T10. I worry about the printed circuit board wearing out on these. it makes twist contact with the body to change modes. i hope i'm not right but i think that with some wear the metal will wear off of the PCB and i'll be left with a paper weight. hopefully this isn't the problem with yours.

sounds like your switch might be cranky. use some small needle nose pliers to twist it out of the tail cap from the little holes inside the tail for a visual inspection and possible rebuild.

also contact your seller.

SEMIJim

Enlightened
One of the two T20's I bought a few months ago did that. I simply wiped the threads on the head with a clean paper towel or non-moisturized tissue, twisted the head back-and-forth on the body a few times, and it was fine. One of the two LumaPower LM31's I just received: Same thing.

Jim