• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : FM 50W/100W BADBOY. Chrome Firestarter **SOLD**

nitnapz

Enlightened
:devil::devil::devil:
shipping in CONUS is $15. Int' email [email protected] for enquiries.

$*** what you get.

3D quad bore chromed mag-host
FM 12AA battery holder
12x1800mah High discharge titanium ni-mh batteries
KIU high temp socket kit installed
2x100W Osram HLX 62138 (use with 11 cells)
1x50W Osram HLX 64611 (use with 12 cells)
1x AA dummy (for 100W application)
FM 2.5" Throwmaster Grey (choice of red if my other listing is not sold yet)
**100W application is the same bulb as the USL.
**50W application is twice runtime as 100W, and i prefer the whiter light and SEEMS just as bright to me as the 100W.

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02419.jpg

burning paper

cleaned lense, evaporation

Last edited:

Empyfree

Enlightened
Re: FS : FM 50W/100W BADBOY. Chrome Firestarter $225

Email sent, If larryK hasnt bought it, and postage is reasonable I'll take it! Fingers crossed....f

Empyfree

Enlightened
Re: FS : FM 50W/100W BADBOY. Chrome Firestarter $225

Got you emails! Cheers, awaiting update on postage cost but "I'll take it!"

Paypal ready and waiting

Empyfree

Enlightened
Got the shipping details, :twothumbs cheers for the mega quick turn-round, let's just hope our combined postal service can pull their respective fingers out and get it to me sometime soon!

What sort of charger did you use with this? Im struggling to find one at a decent price here in Blighty (same old story..) Best I can find is about $60 plus $15 delivery, robbing so and so's! If I lived in the states I could get one for about half that price.

Merry Christmas and an Illuminating New Year!

Empyfree

Enlightened
Arrived today (New Years Eve) in great condition! Cheers for the swift postage and for a great light. Now I've just got to wait for the batteries to charge so I can play with it! I've ordered a smart charger for the pack, at the moment I've got three four cell chargers all going at once, should be ready by 2008...

Cheers again,

Drew

:twothumbs:clap::rock::thanks::goodjob:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Arrived today (New Years Eve) in great condition! Cheers for the swift postage and for a great light. Now I've just got to wait for the batteries to charge so I can play with it! I've ordered a smart charger for the pack, at the moment I've got three four cell chargers all going at once, should be ready by 2008...

Cheers again,

Drew

:twothumbs:clap::rock::thanks::goodjob:

awesome. if i am not mistaken, there still should have been a noticeable charge in all the cells.

remember for 50W 6411 bulbs - 12 cells
and 100W 138 bulbs - 11 cells with dummy

lion like Nickel metal hydrides are supposed to be able to be topped up without damaging the cell, and with no memory effects, so i would top up the battery pack with my triton, maybe the cells are fine for that run tonight ! ..

the 50W just did it for me, the color and the power was almost as pleasing as the 100W. thats better at setting things ablaze.

Empyfree

Enlightened
I had a panic on for a while, couldn't get any output at all! Then I screwed the battery pack together a bit tighter... Wow!

Awesome light, I'm going to have to set up a photographic teast to discern the difference in brightness between the 50W and 100W lamps!

This flashlight has already raised a few eyebrows, it's the first "modified" looking flashlight I've owned, my old 6D was big, but normal looking, this thing just looks mean!

Hoping my battery charger arrives soon, It's a PITA to have to strip the battery holder down and charge the cells in 4's

Cheers Guys.