I might be sick and need intervention

johnnymceldoo

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered the wolf eyes storm Q5 light today from pacific tactical. Dont really need it but man thats a sweet light. I like the idea of 3 cells side by side for a compact package. I have not read much about wolf eyes products which I probably should have done but this looks like a nice product.

This will be the most money Ive spent on a light so far with the tiablo A9 being the next most expensive. Iam still in awe over cree technology. I officially declare myself a flashoholic. :tinfoil:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
You're not sick, you're just forward thinking! One day you will really need this very light and then you can declare yourself a genious. There you go the perfect excuse for all new light purchases, or tell people you are preparing for the collapse of our nations power grid during WWIII.

PayBack

Enlightened
Don't listen to him, you are sick, as am I.. and many here.. don't live in denial.

ltiu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Help! I just went out and got a SureFire 6P LED after getting the FENIX T1 right before getting the FENIX L2D Q5. All in a span of 3 weeks!

Wicho

Enlightened
Uh, yeah.

To: Wicho

3 Cree SF L-1's, 7 JETBeam C-LE's and 4 MOLLE lights in less than a 2 week period. Merry Christmas Wicho!

Some are going away as X-Mas gifts, though.

Damned I'd missed this hobby. I'd gotten very into 2-way radios and had neglected the flashaholic in me. Guess I had to fall off the wagon at some point and come back to drink from the bottle.