Mental Torture by father-in-law :)

Doh!Nut

Newly Enlightened
We are flying abroad this Christmas and cant take many presents with us, so we opened some Christmas presents last night.:D

The present from my father in law was a Fenix:thumbsup: and not just any Fenix but a L1D Q5 special edition:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Top man, he likes gadgets and knows I am into lights.

But the present was for my wife :faint::shakehead

Whats that all about:confused:

Nick

Zenster

Enlightened
I'm thinking that you must be young and haven't yet learned what it takes to be happy in your married life.

It's simple: Between your wife and yourself, always make sure that she ends up with the best stuff, including cars, jewelry, clothes and flashlights and everything else.
When the wife is happy, you're happy. Trust me; it works.

Now go tattoo that on your arm so you never forget... oh wait, that's not necessary. You never will forget that because your wife will remind you all the time. :)

Valolammas

Enlightened
Does it matter if it's for her? Remember, what is yours is also hers and what it hers is, well, uh... for the common good.

But look on the bright side: at least you have a cutting edge father-in-law!

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking that you must be young and haven't yet learned what it takes to be happy in your married life.

It's simple: Between your wife and yourself, always make sure that she ends up with the best stuff, including cars, jewelry, clothes and flashlights and everything else.

Now go tattoo that on your arm so you never forget... oh wait, that's not necessary. You never will forget that because your wife will remind you all the time. :)
So true! :D

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

:crackup::laughing::twothumbs:naughty::crackup:

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are flying abroad this Christmas and cant take many presents with us, so we opened some Christmas presents last night.:D

The present from my father in law was a Fenix:thumbsup: and not just any Fenix but a L1D Q5 special edition:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Top man, he likes gadgets and knows I am into lights.

But the present was for my wife :faint::shakehead

Whats that all about:confused:

Nick

LOL
That's pretty funny and weird. Is your wife a flashoholic?
And even more surprising, how did your father-in-law know about Fenix? Didn't think "ordinary" people knew about Fenix.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, maybe father-in-law is a closet member of CPF...or Fenix has gone mainstream!