Microfire K500r vs Lumentek 24 W warrior

alpha

Newly Enlightened
Hi i currently have the Inova T4 grat all purpose light but i really need something for field use. with a lot of throw and candlepower, i was considering the mentioned above ..
1) which one is brighter?
2) Are both rechargable lights?
3) what about size?

if you consider that any other info regarding both lights will help me i will be appreciated

Thanks

kingoftf

Newly Enlightened
https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=63_72&products_id=246

I had the same from a shop in Germany, very, very bright and about 80 Minutes Runtime.

The "r" in the model name always means Rechargeable

Don´t know anything about the Lumentek

But here are some infos from an ebay-seller:

Introducing the new Lumentek 24W Light Warrior HID Flashlight!!
The new Lumentek 24W Light Warrior flashlight is the most powerful, reliable, professional portable flashlight on the market today. By utilizing advanced HID technology the Lumentek Light Warrior produces 1,200 lumens and is capable of throwing a beam out to 3,000ft. Compare that to a high-end 3 D-cell standard flashlight that puts out 150 lumens and looses its ability to illuminate at only 500ft. and it's obvious that the Lumentek Light Warrior is in a league of its own.
Using a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery capable of over 500 recharge cycles the Lumentek Light Warrior has a continuous on-time of 90 minutes. The body is water resistant and is made out of aircraft grade aluminum.
The ideal flashlight for police, security forces, boarder patrol, firefighters or search and rescue departments the Lumentek Light Warrior is the perfect companion for anyone serious about lighting up the night.
Package Includes:
  • Flashlight​
  • 100/240VAC Charger with overcharge protection (2.5hr. charge time)​
  • Lithium-Ion Batter (500+ recharge cycles)​
  • Hard Shell Carrying Case​
  • Carrying Strap​
  • Anti-Fog Lens​
Technical specifications
Body: aluminum alloy
Net weight: 2.75lbs.
Reflector diameter: 2.6in.
Illumination: 1,200 Lumens
Lighting distance: 3,000ft.
Duration: 90min
Lamp: HID24W/ color temperature 6500K
Ballast: 24W electronic ballast.
Battery unit: lithium rechargeable battery PANASONIC
Charger model: KSAFE1450200W1US
Charging time: apporximately 2.5hr
Water resistance level: IP64
Working temperature: -20C~ +40C
Storage temperature: -20C ~+55C
Glass material heat resistance: +180C ~+220C​

The Lumentek has 24W and the Microfire only 10W therefore the LT should be much more brighter, you have to compare it with a Microfire K2000R

https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=63_73&products_id=243

Last edited: