• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: CNC-123's, Groovies

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I'm back again. Job uncertainty for the last 6 months somewhat curbed my buying and finally the other shoe dropped and compUSA decided to fold. So with the tech support group being in danger of looming execution i finally made an effort to find another job. And thankfully i did so there will be no interruption in income. So it's back to rebuilding my flashlight collection. :)

I'm looking for CNC-123's and Groovies. Either the whole lights or just components, Preferably that will work with RCR123's but i'm open to anything. Let me know what you've got. I'd rather not have doubles of what ive got in my sig but for the right deal i'll take them :) all the ones i have so far are Hex bodies.

Edit: Also wanted to add that im looking for a bare aluminum Lionheart as well.

Edit #2. Ok now the only CNC-123's im looking for are either bare aluminum or any other varient other than HA-NAT, EN, Black, or Blue with Hex body. Unless youve got one with a round body which i dont have any of yet. Also looking fro any finish of groovy other than EN plated. I do know the Groovy wasnt offered in HA3, But I just missed one in the BST section a few days ago where i got my EN one. Id like to find one already done if i can find one.

Found: E2e's, Bare LH, Arc4+, Blue CNC-123, VIP + BH, and Brass, Bare, Black and NAT LC's

Take care,

Shane

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: CNC-123's, Groovies, & Bare LH

a little bump, Added a want for a bare aluminum LH too.

shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: CNC-123's, Groovies, & Bare LionHeart & LionCubs

Expanding my search a little further to include LionCubs. Cant bankroll any Chamelions just yet so that will have to wait till tax return.

Oh might aw well include a VIP in there as well. like anybody is going to be willing to part with one of those :p

Shane

phoneguy

Enlightened

I have a VIP that I dont use. I do not have a clue as to its worth( seriously), I bought this new from Mr Bulk and I think it has seen 4 batteries. I do not have the original packaging anymore as it was lost when moving. My VIP was one of the few that made it through assembly without a nick in the switch. It is not a total shelf queen but is very nice. Let me know if this interests you.
Bryan

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a VIP that I dont use. I do not have a clue as to its worth( seriously), I bought this new from Mr Bulk and I think it has seen 4 batteries. I do not have the original packaging anymore as it was lost when moving. My VIP was one of the few that made it through assembly without a nick in the switch. It is not a total shelf queen but is very nice. Let me know if this interests you.
Bryan

Of course it does. :) When trying to figure out a price i generally search through the BST forum for whatever im looking for. And then get a few threads that have what im looking for and of like condition and then average the price. Bad thing about doing this with stuff that Mr. Bulk has made is that many times things come with Bulk Heads or longer tubes Etc so you have to sometimes seperate off the accessories to get a price for the unit itself. But once you figure out what you want for the VIP please let me know :)

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

La La La. ive got an EN plated groovy host on the way as well as a lead on a VIP. :) But i still need more, lots more, I need a Blue and a Bare CNC-123 if anybody has them, as well as the bare LionHeart. I've got no PM's or anything about Lioncubs of any kind either :(

they have to be floating around somewhere.

Shane

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: CNC-123's, Groovies,VIP, LionHeart & LionCubs

Good luck in your quest. You have good taste. My two VIP's are awesome, and BBH on top of a modded VIP with Seoul P4 brought up to 1 amp to the led, is outstanding at 42,000 lux. i don't see a request for a Chameleon.

Bill

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck in your quest. You have good taste. My two VIP's are awesome, and BBH on top of a modded VIP with Seoul P4 brought up to 1 amp to the led, is outstanding at 42,000 lux. i don't see a request for a Chameleon.

Bill

Ive made some private inquiries. Im not opposed to Chammies but I am trying to full things out in order. LH, Cub, Cham, Dragon, Etc.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok it looks like ive got confirmation on a blue CNC-123 and a bare aluminum Cub. :) Still havent heard back ont he VIP yet but phoneguy is probably busy with holiday thingies like we all are.

So I'm still looking for a Bare CNC-123 or any other colors that were made, HA3 and Bare Groovy's, a Bare LionHeart, and maybe still a VIP.

shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Arc4, CNC-123's, Groovies,VIP, LH, LC, Surefires Etc.

Added some Surefire and Arc stuff to the wants list :)

Shane

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got some GROOVY 1 X123 cells bodies....https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/183855
012.jpg

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

yep and they are very nice as i posted in that thread, :) Just looking for stock right now. :)

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nobody willing to part with anything eh? :p C'mon. Hook a brotha up :)

shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Arc4, CNC-123's, Groovies, LH, LC, Surefires Etc.

ok VIP found. thanks Chris!!

Still looking for Everything else. Bare LH, Cubs, CNC-123's and Groovies, Arc4, Surefire E2e in HA3.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok found an E2e in HA3-Nat. Still looking for everything else.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok EN Plated Groovy showed up. turns out it was CPF edition #3 :) Also Surefire E2e's in grey and HA-NAT also arrived today. So no longer in need of those. I've also found a complete blue CNC-123 and VIP. Guess is hould update the first post. lol

Shane