need alot of cheap flashlights

TOTJ

Newly Enlightened
I neep to purchase 12,000 2D flashlights under .57 cents each. Any body no where to go.. OM me or fire off a email to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advanced
Gene

TOTJ

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, I actualy have a few accounts w/ a few of those manufactures. Im just trying to fill a bid. my supplier can only get me 4000 units befor the deadline. I currently only pay from me supplier .59 cents each. like I said CHEAP. So I need 12000 flash lights by the 2nd week of january...

Thanks, guys

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
Hi, and welcome to cpf. I hope you dont mind but I would like to know what are you going to do with that much flashlights? That's alot! Have you tried direct Chinese manufacturers?

TOTJ

Newly Enlightened
I work for disaster supply company and we sell disaster supplies all over the world. These kind of quantities are not un common but even my China supplier cant get that quantity by the due date. Its not a big deal
on this bid because I think I found them. they will cost me a bit more at .67 cents each but with the other stuff there buying it will off set the loss on the flashlights.
I get huge requests for some off the wall items specialy from our goverment. As example I just got a request for a bid for 10,000 disposable infant protection systems. diapers!!! and the bid is for
the military.
By the way, great site. You guys got me hooked. I know have a collection of 12 flashlights and growing.