I WAS A JERK AND I APOLOGIZE TO KEVIN!

hcd615

Enlightened
After many emails back and forth Kevin and I realized we have dealt with each other many times in the past. I use to own Bulldog Enterprises for 2 1/2 years here on the forum until I sold my company to Dan Legg (TW). I jumped the gun and really kicked a man while he was down. I APOLOGIZE! I know the damage is done, but I have morals and I just wanted to make a new thread so people wouldnt miss my apology in the other thread.

Kevin has explained to me that his 123's and SF123's come from the same plant. I am taking his word and now know he has no problems and only deals in the USA!

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: I WAS A PR!CK AND I APOLOGIZE TO KEVIN!

:thumbsup: I considered Dan at TW a friend and still do. Same for Kevin! What was your prior screen name?

Larry

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: I WAS A PR!CK AND I APOLOGIZE TO KEVIN!

Thanks. My memory is seriously deficient and/or you predate me! :D Kevin's good people, and I even gave him a light.

Larry

hcd615

Enlightened
If I remember I was here as a dealer around 2002-2004 I think.

Last edited:

hcd615

Enlightened
I will apologize again. It was brought to my attention by a forum member that the word I used describing myself that started with a 'P' was offensive. I have since changed the word describing myself to 'JERK'. Sorry if I offended anyone with the word.

Spence

Enlightened
Howard-
I think we've communicated recently through PM's. It takes a big man to recognize when he made a mistake and to apologize for it. I admire you for it.
Spence
:twothumbs :thumbsup:
wink2.gif

83Venture

Enlightened
Bulldog? I remember you. Bought some things from your company, think I even met you at one of the gun shows where you had a table set up.

hcd615

Enlightened
5.0Trunk - From you signature line it looks like you still own it. Nice to hear from you!

slick228

Newly Enlightened
Howard Douglas!! Welcome back! It was a sad day for me when SureFire decided to eliminate Bulldog Enterprises as an authorize dealer, and it was a sadder day when you sold Bulldog Enterprises. The only light that I still have from all the SureFires that I purchased from you is the M4 Devastator. Take care and I'll see you around the forums! :D

hcd615

Enlightened
Yeah it was a sad day. I always had the theory that if something was $400 MSRP and it cost me $200, why not sell it for $300. I will make $100 profit and the customer will save $100 off MSRP. Some dealers sold for full msrp and sold maybe 100 lights all month and with my practice I would sell 100 per week. Do the math. Naughty, Naughty, as most people know SF doesnt like that. Dont get me started about it. So they didnt like my business practice so I was axed. I got the letter in the mail with no explanation, so I can only assume why.

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about this for a blast from the past? hehe...

2135090194_5cf6f39569_o.jpg

Feel free to save the pic! I'm only going to leave this up for a few days. Ahhh...the good ol' days...