• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti MULE - Mizer version

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks,

SOLD 12/28/07

I just purchased this one last week and I'm movin' on already. This is a McGizmo Titanium Mule - Mizer version - with white tritium in the PD piston. I am told that it's from the recent run and it's in nice shape. I guess that you're either a Mule person or not - and I'm not - I prefer the throw of other lights rather than flood of a Mule.

I purchased it as a package deal with a Holester in Elephant hide (nice work Matt!) and I'm selling it as a package as well. I don't want to separate the light and holster - but if I get a decent offer on the light and it sells first, then I'll post the holster separately.

OK, I'm big and clumsy sometimes and I dropped this one straight out of the package. It has a couple of small marks, which I could not even catch in a photo if I tried. I'm sure that any of these will look like this after a few weeks of carry, but if you are looking for an absolutely brand new one, then you should pass.

I'm taking a loss, but SOLD at a a very fair price of $499 for a fast sale. This price includes basic shipping in the USA. If you want fast shipping and/or insurance, that is extra. I will also accept Paypal from "Verified" Paypal buyers and I ONLY ship to "Confirmed" Paypal addresses - for both of our protection. Remember, this is an almost new Mule + an Elephant hide Holester from Art of the Hide.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to all.

Hoppy

Last edited:

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti MULE - Mizer version

FYI -

I have not shipped internationally before and Jochen is getting me some information, which will help to determine if I can do this.

If anyone here can confirm dealings of this nature or with this buyer, please PM me.

THANKS!

Hoppy

...........and yes, 7 minutes is pretty good!

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Hello all -

Unfortunately, this did not work out -

BUMP - still available for sale.

Thanks & Merry Christmas.

Hoppy

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Unfortunately PayPal still does not confirm shipping adresses outside USA so I had to step out :(

Jochen

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

BUMP

Merry Christmas all!

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

FWIW, I can confirm that Jochen is a 100% good guy with a good rep here and on other forums.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Free:bumpit:!
This is my dream setup, A Mizer Version Mule W/an Elephant Holester! Someone snatch this beauti up! I would've gotten this long ago if it wasn't for my loverly LunaSol that stole my heart(and wallet).

Hope this goes to a good home!

Mayo

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Yes, a good home is what it deserves......nice light!

Still available as of 12/27/07.

Thanks!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

HoppyJr.

Can you please send me over a couple of Pic's of this one? I'm seriously interested and will research this one myself, but I want to make sure exactly what this one looks like and the switch on/off arrangement. Sorry, I'm new to these McGizmo's and want to start collecting them. This is a Serious inquiry to Purchase. Email to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Bruce

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Found one...... I think ?

DSC_0103.jpg

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

Yes, that is it Bruce. I don't have a functional camera (except the cell cam) at the moment. I have lots of references if needed too. The light is nice and small and has a nice flood beam. Much has been said of The Mule and you can learn about it in the McGizmo forum.

If you want to discuss further, please PM me and I'll respond and/or call you if you wish.

Thanks!

Ed

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened

SOLD - to Bruce (Fuhgetaboudit)

Thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited: