6AX HO Sniper Tactical Flashlight Premium Q5 Cree

naicidrac

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,
I am a newbie and I am looking at a flashlight and trying to figure it out. I was looking at PTS and the 6AX HO Sniper Tactical Flashlight Premium Q5 Cree light. It says 260 lumens and I cannot find that flashlight on the wolf eyes webite. I can't find it anywhere except the PTS website. Is this a brand new flashlight? Is it just because this light is that new or what?

http://www.pts-flashlights.com/products/product.aspx?pid=6447&kw=6AX&st=4

Last edited:

naicidrac

Newly Enlightened
Bump. I am a newbie just looking for an answer. Thanks to all, and Merry Crhistmas!

BUZ

Enlightened
Hello all,
I am a newbie and I am looking at a flashlight and trying to figure it out. I was looking at PTS and the 6AX HO Sniper Tactical Flashlight Premium Q5 Cree light. It says 260 lumens and I cannot find that flashlight on the wolf eyes webite. I can't find it anywhere except the PTS website. Is this a brand new flashlight? Is it just because this light is that new or what?

http://www.pts-flashlights.com/products/product.aspx?pid=6447&kw=6AX&st=4

naicidrac yes Mike@PTS has the latest and greatest wolf eyes products, the main wolf eyes web site doesn't update to often!

Buy with confidence, Mikes customer service is second to none, have ordered many products from him including a rechargeable 6A q5 cree setup that should be arriving today!

joeycoates

Newly Enlightened
I second that, I just recieved my 9D Raider with the Q5 led today. Mike is a great guy to do business with, his shipment came in Tuesday night and he shipped the light to me on Wednesday. I could not ask for more and the light kicks butt!

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived today. It's going on my Carbine for duty use.
Put the Q2 in my Older PILA GL2 with a coiled paddle switch and I have a nice weapon light for the Shotgun.

Stuff appears to be well made.

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
I carry the 6A Sniper as my primary duty light and just ordered the Q5 upgrade for it. You won't be dissapointed with that light. It is built solid and is bright!
Mike is a great guy to buy from. I haven't seen a negative word about him on this site.
Be safe!
Dave

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely go for it!
It's a new LED module and yea, WE doesn't update their websitemuch. Another +1 to Mike being great to deal with.

Don't forget the CPF discount at PTS.

naicidrac

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to everyone. I went with the D2AX Defender Tactical Flashlight Premium Q5 Cree. I called and talked with Mike for a while. It is the exact same light with a different bezel. It is just a little more tactical looking. I was just concerned because I had not seen the Q5 Cree. Is that a new super bright LED? I have seen the P4 Cree, but it is just around 170 lumens and the Q5 Cree says it is 250, I think.

Thanks,

Latest posts