New just wanted to say hi.

AndrewAZ

Newly Enlightened
Just bought a surefire 6p LED and have a 9p with a p91 lens on its way. Bright flashlights are addicting.. I am also on the laser pointer forums and own several high powered lasers and have been building a few high powered red lasers.

Also where do you recommend getting rechargeable 123 A batts.

Last edited:

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
AW...generally considered the best...a bit more expensive...under dealers.

I have also used a number of Tenergy 123 batteries. From Battery Junction. Remember, with incan lights you have to be careful about voltage with the rechargeables.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/

Last edited:

rtt

Enlightened
:welcome: Beware very dangerous place for your wallet!

D-Dog

Enlightened
:welcome: and RTT is NOT, I repeat NOT kidding...you have been warned :)

Anyways, Happy Holidays and stay safe, especially with the lasers. Good luck on the custom builds :)

AndrewAZ

Newly Enlightened
So for a noob did I make ok choices for some first lights?

And yea.. Tell me about $$$ the laser forum has eaten a good $1k out of me so far.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF's, especially the 6-P/9-P models are very good first SF lights...although my first was a G-2, the 6-P is my favourite, and "sold" me on their quality.

jefflrrp

Newly Enlightened
Two months ago, my first SF was a 6PL. Absolutely beautiful, especially the craftsmanship. And the beam is awesome too.

I also have just recently aquired the G3 with the standard P90 lamp, which is the polymer version of the 9P. Its a pity I don't get to play around with the ultra-bright p91 though. Although the standard p90 is really really bright.

Anyway, keep close tabs on your wallet's whereabouts at all times. After all the abuse mine has taken since I joined CPF, its tried to run away twice.:crackup:

:welcome:

From one Andrew to another!! :welcome:!! anyway like was said earlier!! PREPARE TO EMPTY YOUR WALLET!!! and get ready to become a flashaholic!! I have bought 4 minimags in the past week!!!! I personally prefer collecting minimags, and my favorite lite is a 2aa minimag with a terralux upgrade. anyway, happy flashlighting! and WELCOME!