Electro Lumens XM-3... still available?

roymail

Enlightened
Is the Electro Lumens XM-3 still being made? I did a search and the few posts I found were positive. Anyone know much about this light?

Rob187

Enlightened
In a word, no.

The XM-3 was replaced by the Lucidus range which are pretty much special requests now too.

I have a couple of XM-3s and they are a nice solid light in the hand.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have2 xm3, Ive upgrader(very easy)to seoul P4,and one I made my own heatsink used a DX 1000ma ,5 mode driver,its really bright!!Geat beam with seoul.

Contact Wayne at electro lumens he may have some parts or lights compleat laying around. Even if no light engine making your own is easy for the XM3.

Pm me if you have quetions

Also you can post a wanter to buy in the for sale,Id guess someone has a few they would part with.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are pictures of my XM-3 which I used daily at work for over a year.

XM3001Small.jpg

XM3002Small.jpg

XM3003Small.jpg

XM3004Small.jpg

Used 3 Watt Luxeon.

XM3Small.jpg

Reverse clickie

XM3006Small.jpg

roymail

Enlightened
Wow... great pics! That thing looks like a real workhorse. No doubt it's seen some tough use, and I assume it's no worse for the wear. Any problems with it at all? Thanks for posting, and Merry Christmas! :grin2:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... great pics! That thing looks like a real workhorse. No doubt it's seen some tough use, and I assume it's no worse for the wear. Any problems with it at all? Thanks for posting, and Merry Christmas! :grin2:

I had the rear rubber switch cover wear through. Wayne was kind enough to send me another.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Typical runtime and approx lumens? I appreciate the information.

Roy

I believe the run time was around 4 hours.

Brightness was about the same as 2AA Magled.

Wayne choose run time over brightness.