• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed! Thanks!: McLuxIII-Titanium

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Drop me a PM if you have a McLuxIII-Titanium (Ti Twisty only, Thanks, not interested in the Ti-PD's.) you would like to part with. I prefer used since I will be carring this one but I'll listen to any offers.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McLuxIII-Titanium

Tax check bump. Still looking for someone's beater. Drop me a line...

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man I hope you find one of these. This light might be the holy grail of Don's Production titanium flashlights.
I have to take exception about one thing mentioned in your post :naughty: Beater?
How could you call one of these beauties ...In any condition a beater?:kiss:.
Serously There has to one outthere looking for a good home. Come on guys help this guy out he has been looking for one of these for quite a while!!!
Good luck.
Free bump.
Yaesumofop

Tax check bump. Still looking for someone's beater. Drop me a line...

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got 2 of the beauties, but I couldn't let either go! One is the Nitrous version. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time when MorpheusT1 sold them both :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search.

Dons thread

I had 50 sets of McLuxIII-T's machined and will likely sell around 30 or 35 of them.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

If Don had 50 sets made...Knowing Don being the very generous man that he is It wouldn't surprise me one bit that if asked he would assemble one up for you. I would definitely go to don directly I would tell him that this is for personal use and not be for sale (and I would keep to that).
I seem to remember that they went real quick like.

Again good luck finding one and I still recommend that you ask don if he will build you one.
BTW these sold for $380.00 2 years ago.
How much does a guy have to pay in order to get one today?
Good luck
Yaesumofo

I've got 2 of the beauties, but I couldn't let either go! One is the Nitrous version. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time when MorpheusT1 sold them both :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search.

Dons thread

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

If Don had 50 sets made...Knowing Don being the very generous man that he is It wouldn't surprise me one bit that if asked he would assemble one up for you. I would definitely go to don directly I would tell him that this is for personal use and not be for sale (and I would keep to that).
I seem to remember that they went real quick like.

Again good luck finding one and I still recommend that you ask don if he will build you one.
Good luck
Yaesumofo

They are not cheap!! Here are the links to the 2 thread where I bought mine

Link 1

Link 2

David

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened

Yaesumofo

You can search for old threads here to see what they went for in previous sales.

Here is the link to the thread where I got mine.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are some photo's comparing a Ti PD-S, "Bare" PD, Ti III
172663442-M.jpg

172663469-M.jpg

172663487-S.jpg
172663514-M.jpg

I have read that Don made 50 and gave some to his family and friends....TIII has the nicest beam (bright, spill and white) of any Luxeon that I have owned. I was contemplating changing LED at one time, but surely would not today.

jeffb

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now were talking!!
Hope this works out!!
Yaesumofo

Hi Guys...

I sent an "exploratory overture", shall we say, but with a high proposed price tag that mirrored my present inner desire to keep this rare and extremely nice light. (Mine has been re-machined and "Seoulized" by The Master himself.)

Bmstrong, not suffering from irrational exuberence, respectfully declined. :D

Bmstrong... Hang in there, for there has to be another CPF`er out there with a more reasonable offer that will meet your needs.

Best wishes to you!

:) :thumbsup:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Carpe! Always a pleasure.

This thread is closed as I'm putting this one to bed, finally. Time to move on from this light and look for something else. Many thanks for all of the PM's and offers.