Inova 24/7 Red-Blue

Warhead

Newly Enlightened
Curious about the modes of operation. I cannot find a single review on the red-blue version. Is there a high low, and how does selection of color work? Can you light red/blue on high/low? Does the strobe function like the white version....2-4-2 or does it do 4-4 back and forth between red/blue?

Thanks to anyone who's got this version!

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
The 24/7 "Law Enforcement Only" has the same exact modes as the std. 24/7 except they flash red/blue instead of white/red/yellow. The flashlight modes are low blue, high blue, and red. They are only available at select dealers(including us).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

Warhead

Newly Enlightened
Thank you Flavio. Do I need to contact you directly to order one? I don't see it on the site. Thanks again, I could find zero information on this light, other than the fact it's emergency/l.e. red/blue.

Warhead

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone here have one of these? I got mine in the mail today, and wow! The red output is really fantastic!! In as much as there are no reviews for this light, I'm going to test the runtimes on my own.....I've found several that say 80 hours runtime for red on the standard, so given two more led's could I guess 1/2 the runtime? Side by side the red on the red/blue seems substancially brighter than just twice the number of led's vs. a standard.

Great light, serious red flood! Seems most could care less about 5mm anymore, but this light could see some serious use from me...just sitting in the car roadside, and a fantastic nighttime work/task light.