Will this 3W Cree drop-in fit a SF G2?

Phaetos

Enlightened
I hope it does. I bought one the other day based on a recommendation in another thread. Actually got it to fit in my Brinkman MaxFire.

Last edited:

Spence

Enlightened
The DX #6090 is an excellent choice, especially at $10. You will have to slide off the outside spring so there won't be a gap between the head and body, but that's okay. It really puts out alot of light and operates on rechargeable RCR123A's. By the way, because of its' broad voltage range, I use it in my 6P and 9P, as well, and it works great. Sometimes I switch back and forth between the LED and incandescent bulbs, but that's the fun of owning that size series of SF lights.
Good luck and have fun.
:poke::candle::grin2::wave:

Phaetos

Enlightened
Maybe I should rephrase. I ordered it the other day. I haven't received it yet. I ordered it to go in my Brinkmann. There, that's better. :p

vhyper007

Enlightened
Merry Christmas,
yes, it will. I also put a lightsaver tailswitch which recommends incan only and they work like a champ together. Don't know if the warning is for the tail or the led but it is mighty bright. Find a rifle scope cover in diff colors to fit the light bezel and you have a neat toy, er tac light.
Regards,
vhyper