Surefire G2 clickie tailcap

Shreknow91

Enlightened
tis there any other option for a clickie tailcap for a G2 besides the one offered bt Surefire themselves.
if not, is there somewhere i can get it cheaper than the 38 dollars i see it everywhere?

Thanks

and if this is in the wrong place, im sorry, feel free to move it to an appropriate place

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes some custom ones do crop up in the Custom B/S/T section but I don't think it will be cheaper than $38.

IMO buying an SF TC would be beneficial since they do have excellent warranty....

Size15's

Flashaholic
These all fit and function on the Nitrolon bodies
Al-swts.jpg

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nextorch makes switches that fit the 6P/G2. Black only and they tailstand too. Do a Google search under Nextorch. Lighthound also sells a L6TCO Tops Stryker Tailcap that I'm fairly certain fits the 6P/G2 as well.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Tell me how to put a McClicky in a G2 LOTC. I will do it, I have a spare clicky, as long as it doesn't destroy the ability to switch back to OEM. Who am I kidding, tell me and I'll destroy the OEM option!

flash_bang

Enlightened
if you go to the sandwich shoppe and find the mcclicky, then there's a link to a CPF thread on how to install the mcclicky into a twisty tailcap. You can also get some two stage options, but for the low option you need to know how many ohms you want(eg: know how much you want to impede the flow of current to the LED, thus dimming it).

HAGO,
Flash